Engine Wash

Sunnrainy

1. protect the distributor/ ignition coil/ voltage stabiliser/ battery.

2. engine cleaner sprays r both corrosive and flammable. read up the instructions.

a chirper way is to find rags and spray wD40 on them and use it to clean the engine bay. finish off with a clean rag drap in lite detergent.

I always use a dry but clean rag to wipe and clean it. I suppose it is okay cos after wiping the area, the rag looks very dirty.

the important thing is that his workshop is really detailed, and provides quality servicing at a fraction of what the ADs are charging. [:p]

safety mustn't be compromised by going to other workshops which might offer slightly cheaper servicing, but then questionable worksmanship...

RV is my choice! [:p]

no problem... just to fill you in, the workshop operates on first come first served basis...

i have seen drivers coming in, passing vincent their car keys and off they go for work... i am refering rides like mercz, audi...

for me, i will camp there ard 830... they open at around 845, then i will drive in and get my ride serviced [:p]

his workshop is really popular... most of the car owners have developed long term relationship with him [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

yeah, they did it for me when i had my 80k svc...was kinda shock when i saw that...asked them and they said it was ok. i remember they also blew dry after the wash...

i suppose driving immediately after the wash would probably dry up any water inside, i hope...but think it may not be good...would asked them not to wash for my next servicing just to be on the safe side... [:)]

commment from various workshop in both Mal & SG.... jus g ahead n wash, if your car have problem jus because u wash it... u can basically change a new car...

anyway, my personal opinion would be, cover the elecrical parts as most bros here mention... kiasu a bit is always better.... sometimes, expert (those machanics) comment cannot be 100% right also.. [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement