Maddetailer launch TrackClaw polish and Enviro-Shield

Maddriver

Hi all Detailers..

Here we go... i will launch TrackClaw polish and Enviro-Shield early or mid Sept..As usual..Special price will be given during this launch..If you wish to place your orders..Do proceed..wink.gif

The price for

TrackClaw polish - Usual price $34.. Launch price is $30 with one free Micro-fiber cloth

[/size]

Enviro-Shield 8oz - Usual price $30..Launch price is $26 with one free cloth Micro- fiber cloth.

Both are Sealant..The detail of TrackClaw and picture are below...Yet to have Enviro-Shield picture.

Track Claw Racing Polish TC_2930_Product.jpg

TRACK CLAW

↡ Advertisement

Bro..I have told you trackclaw is not meant for speeddevillaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif...Ok la noted... I guess you should share your reviews on Enviro-shield since you have tried itlipsrsealed.gif

Hi all Detailers..

Here we go F1 promotion tongue.gif... i will launch TrackClaw polish and Enviro-Shield early or mid Sept..As usual..Special price will be given during this launch..If you wish to place your orders..Do proceed..wink.gif

The price for

TrackClaw polish - Usual price $34.. Launch price is $30 with one free Micro-fiber cloth

[/size]

Enviro-Shield 8oz - Usual price $30..Launch price is $26 with one free cloth Micro- fiber cloth.

Both are Sealant..The detail of TrackClaw and picture are below...Yet to have Enviro-Shield picture.

TRACK CLAW

Neutral Newbie
Hi all Detailers..

Here we go... i will launch TrackClaw polish and Enviro-Shield early or mid Sept..As usual..Special price will be given during this launch..If you wish to place your orders..Do proceed..wink.gif

The price for

[/size]

TRACK CLAW

bro Benny

siao liao [dizzy] siao liao [dead]...

I know your style & recommendation - finish old stock then only buy new poison. But after I hv read some Track Claw Racing Polish reviews, my hands itch again [rolleyes]

Pls enlighten do Enviro-Shield and Track Claw hv cleaning properties?

Clubby..I guess not much of product contain Telfon or Flouropolymer in them in the market..i spoke to Duragloss Jerry about this TrackClaw polish which he has make this... Basically Trackclaw contain lots of Telfon in them...The Telfon do nothing..It does not bond into paint as Jerry has mention Telfon require very high Temperature to bond..

The Telfon in it do nothing but create a Ultra slick finish....I have spoke to a few detailers in oversea and according to them..the dirt are not easily stick to surface..

This is Duragloss Jerry reply to my question...

The teflon by itself does not bond to the surface but the polymers in the trackclaw help lock on part of the teflon and create a slicker finish. This why it was formulated for the racing industry because it creates less friction resistance at the high speeds they race at which allows more speed from the race car. Less wind drag more speed. Take care. Jerry