Maddetailer launch TrackClaw polish and Enviro-Shield

Maddriver

If u do the regimen which I want hor, how much will you charge? PM me ba...

* I so tired from work that I dont noe whether i even got the time to buy the products... [dead][crazy][dizzy]

eerrr..Enviro-Shield I have plenty but Trackclaw is about 500 bottles only..that is including export also..No need to take more bro..Give it a try first...nod.gif

Hi all Detailers..

Here we go... i will launch TrackClaw polish and Enviro-Shield early or mid Sept..As usual..Special price will be given during this launch..If you wish to place your orders..Do proceed..wink.gif

The price for

TrackClaw polish - Usual price $34.. Launch price is $30 with one free Micro-fiber cloth.

[/size]

Enviro-Shield 8oz - Usual price $30..Launch price is $26 with one free Micro- fiber cloth.

Dun miss this..Is one time for the launchwink.gif...

1) Fisheye: 1 x Trackclaw, 1 x Enviro-shield

2) Fitzy 1 trackclaw, 1 enviro-shield

3) Davidcks - 1 x Trackclaw, 1 x Enviro-shield (Benny, I been waiting for this!!!)

4) speeddevil - 1 x Trackclaw..1 X Enviro

5) Dext - 1 x trackclaw..1 x enviro

6) Chriss - 2 x trackclaw

7) Vroom - 1 x Trackclaw...1 x Enviro

8) Hamburger - 1 x trackclaw..1 x enviro

9)

10)

This one use as sealant for my new car? Like the thread i posted few days back...

My car DAMN tired now.. alot water spots...

Especially this lunar month, a lot of greyish dust.

I have not washed my Princess for a week. [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Benny

So do i do the enviro shield then layer track claw(TC)?

Or both are LSP? Can i use the 105 under the TC then?

hehee don't waste. Or is TC a wax cum sealant?

And since Track Claw is the LSP, then it will replace the AW?

Can we still use the 521 QD? as it will coat something over the TC?

So excited and so many questions..

Edited by Jems

Boss...u mean DIY with 501 on my SUV will be [sweatdrop] ? Very difficult to buff off is it? If I apply one layer then top it with 521 will it be easier to buff? (sorry I noe nuts about detailing [sweatdrop] )

Okie I'll work out my orders and pm you soonest [thumbsup][flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

Dun miss this..Is one time for the launch...

3) Davidcks - 1 x Trackclaw, 1 x Enviro-shield (Benny, I been waiting for this!!!)

9) eptung - 1 x trackclaw..1 x enviro

10)

Hi Jem...Dun mix up..Trackclaw is Trackclaw and enviro-shield is enviro-shield..need not really need both to complement each other..

Yes...I would recommend if you want to clean up the surface first before Trackclaw..Use #101 or #501 instead..The Trackclaw is a sealant like #105..

Trackclaw is different from AW..You can use AW or #521 to maintain.. Just remember the Trackclaw works like #105 TPP except for the special content in it...

Bro Chickie..hehe..#501 is easy and easy off except I worried becos your big SUV..you may find it tired..Haha I believe with your big muscle ..you can do it..Use #501 polish once a month and just maintain with #521 Quick Detailer will do..smile.gif

Neutral Newbie

Benny [smash],

Now then you decided to bring in [smash]. Told you about my that friend in States highly recommend it before.

10) President - 2 x trackclaw!!!

Edited by President

bro...some suggestion...

maybe u can explain in details how to use the new product with your current line-up...

how they compliment each other...

think this will benefits many and those that is Noob (me ) in detailing...

just 1 tot....

Neutral Newbie

Hi all Detailers..

Here we go... i will launch TrackClaw polish and Enviro-Shield early or mid Sept..As usual..Special price will be given during this launch..If you wish to place your orders..Do proceed..

The price for

TrackClaw polish - Usual price $34.. Launch price is $30 with one free Micro-fiber cloth.

Enviro-Shield 8oz - Usual price $30..Launch price is $26 with one free Micro- fiber cloth.

10) President - 2 x trackclaw!!!

11) Smelly - 1x Trackclaw, 1x Enviro-Shield

Hi Sis..ok I shall do a run down again..

The Trackclaw is a sealant and enviro-shield is a sealant too..Trackclaw is manufacture by Brothers Research ( Duragloss ) and as for Enviro-Shield..I shall not disclose much about it..

Basically TrackClaw is similar to Duragloss TPP #105 as in both are sealant..You can do a polish before Trackclaw BUT ensure Trackclaw is the last step in order to achieve the full result from it..Subsequently after car wash..You can have Aquawax or quick detailer to maintain it..

The Enviro-Shield is something specially made for Tropical weather and is only available here in Singapore..A totally new formula...Purely a sealant with NO cleaning at all...Also a last step after the polish Duragloss #501 or #101..Application is similar to Aquawax..Spray on and wipe or spray on and leave it..If you want to spray on and leave it..make sure application is properly spread to avoid patchy effect..I have tried this enviro-shield myself and I manage to have Latioboy to try on his white and Bro Speeddevil to try on his black to get a third party opinion..Really sorry i could not pass to the rest as I was offered 3 oz of it only..

Hope this does not confuse you guy and ladies..I have many things with new formulation in as well..I shall go into detail slowly..

In future..If you want to purchase #105 TPP sealant..I have water base type..Packaging is the same as the current one..You can choose to have the sythetic polymer or water base..Both pricing are the same..

I know is confusing with all the new stuff but at least more choices for you Guys and Ladies..

Cheers..

Benny

↡ Advertisement