5 August 2008, comes the Fatimah

Friendstar

It was in Simei Street 5 loading/unloading bays, once thought to be the place where no Fatimahs will come. parked there to visit parents-in-law for donkey years, never once caught before. the nearest carpark is a MSCP which is quite some distance away, that's why my laziness. It definitely wasn't to sting on a 50cent coupon.

Just yesterday, Fatimah came, in the most sensational way. She drove a Nissan Sunny, put on hazard lights along double yellow lines, and summoned the whole stretch of cars, at least 10 of them, including loading/unloading and double yellow.

within 10 mins, i believe she had hit her quota for the day.

One thing i'm curious about, she did not summon the toyota vios parked in the garbage dump area, where a signage wrote "No parking/waiting".

Does she not have jurisdiction over that area? or is she simply blind?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Maybe she is on fixed pay?

Hit quota can ba le kampong liao so don't bother to walk further ba.

But then again she summon cars for 10s stretch ?? Thats sound quite a lot. Must be some neighbourhood ppl call and complain..

Neutral Newbie
It was in Simei Street 5 loading/unloading bays, once thought to be the place where no Fatimahs will come. parked there to visit parents-in-law for donkey years, never once caught before. the nearest carpark is a MSCP which is quite some distance away, that's why my laziness. It definitely wasn't to sting on a 50cent coupon.

Just yesterday, Fatimah came, in the most sensational way. She drove a Nissan Sunny, put on hazard lights along double yellow lines, and summoned the whole stretch of cars, at least 10 of them, including loading/unloading and double yellow.

within 10 mins, i believe she had hit her quota for the day.

One thing i'm curious about, she did not summon the toyota vios parked in the garbage dump area, where a signage wrote "No parking/waiting".

Does she not have jurisdiction over that area? or is she simply blind?

wow... drive car, park on double yellow lines and give summon??

should try to take picture of her 'illegal' parked car, and send to LTA or TP...

[angel] try own medicine...

but hazard light was on

so most likely it wont get her into trouble.

i believe she knows the rules better than any of us.

↡ Advertisement