• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
246 replies to this topic | 166 praises

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

Dynaway
  • Premium member
    Dynaway
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone here likes or goes fishing regularly????

pond fishing, reservior fishing(luring), off-shore fishing
1 Anonymous member praised this
***<No man will work for your interests, unless they are his>***

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

Seaweed
  • Seaweed
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i like crabbing.... wink.gif

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

usually go pasir ris farmway 1 or 3... learning to fish.... my cousin goes about 3-4 times weekly, 3hrs - $50... sibei expensive...
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

Dynaway
  • Premium member
    Dynaway
    5th Gear
    Author Image

havent try there yet..... i heard the road not very suitable for cars with lowered susp... is it??

some gravel track rite?

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

Slonez
  • Premium member
    Slonez
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If you got lobang for spot that has good chance of landing catch regularly, I may consider dusting off the spider webs from my tackle box. laugh.gif
I am serious abt it nod.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Offshore & deep sea. wave.gif

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:48 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seems like the fish r returning to local waters.
Last week 2 groups went to local waters & the catch was very respectable.

I going to join them for the next trip to see for myself. nod.gif

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:54 PM

Dynaway
  • Premium member
    Dynaway
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i heard last week got 2 boat hit Ang Kueh spot.... 100++pcs each boat...

really red carpet...

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

Dynaway
  • Premium member
    Dynaway
    5th Gear
    Author Image

mahahaha i got some spot.... but havent been there for donkey years.... not too sure if they are still ard....

u can try the longkang next to the Sembawang bottletree village.....

along the beach... can get some whitings (sua Jiam)...

Edited by Dynaway, 10 August 2008 - 11:58 PM.

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:59 PM

Richard2461
  • Richard2461
    1st Gear
    Author Image

there's gt spot in kanji.$300 for 3 hours.they only let those regular customer only.the pond have 300 of gt and some cobra. whip.gif

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

Dynaway
  • Premium member
    Dynaway
    5th Gear
    Author Image

300 GT???? i think abit exagerating... tat pond u talking abt at Sungei Buloh is it.... commonly call Auntie Pond.

tat section they used to call Blue Water Bay....but now become Green Water liao... no more blue... lol

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:41 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

WOW shocked.gif That many in SG waters is really good. thumbsup.gif But maybe only 1kg or less each ah.

But still so many Ang Kueh in SG is something. Maybe cos our waters getting cleaner so the fish r returning.

I had a fren who caught a 2kg red grouper(coral trout) at the area near benjamin shears bridge about 4 years back. He even showed me the photo. shocked.gif

If the fishing keeps improving, I just might stop going to Tg.Pinang & Msia altogether.

Just play around SG waters for a 1 day or night trip is not bad.

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:43 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$300 for 3 hours is daylight robbery man. I can go Tg. Pinang for 3 days with that kind of money.

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:31 AM

Dynaway
  • Premium member
    Dynaway
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i havent tried TP.....i think Malaysia water is also over-fished... havent heard any great catch from there in recent years...

our water do have some surprises on n off..... but i fish local water mainly target Ang Cho....

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:13 AM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

havent try there yet..... i heard the road not very suitable for cars with lowered susp... is it??

some gravel track rite?

farmway 1, if lowered drive slowly, still can...

farmway 3 is normal road..... no suspension also can laugh.gif
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

Scoop
  • Scoop
    4th Gear
    Author Image

just started so far went to Sibu - Kelong fishing. Fight Garfish shiok man.
If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life- Oscar Wilde

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:43 PM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ya. The 2 groups that went out recently both got some ang chos. Abt 2 kg each summore thumbsup.gif

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:57 PM

Dwoon
  • Premium member
    Dwoon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Tag along with some young chaps about 1+ months ago to Changi/Ubin waters..... cannot even recognise the damn place anymore. Got barrier around Ubin... then got this chain of floating barrier in the waters.... really not nice to go out anymore.

Worse thing is whole damn night got nothing. Then at 8am, go to the supposedly hot Chermin spot (near Hyundai area)..... I was the only one to get a ~ 1.5kg Chermin. That was it. unimpressed.gif

Think go pond better lah.... if not good catch rate... can anytime pack up & go.

WOW shocked.gif That many in SG waters is really good. thumbsup.gif But maybe only 1kg or less each ah.

But still so many Ang Kueh in SG is something. Maybe cos our waters getting cleaner so the fish r returning.

I had a fren who caught a 2kg red grouper(coral trout) at the area near benjamin shears bridge about 4 years back. He even showed me the photo. shocked.gif

If the fishing keeps improving, I just might stop going to Tg.Pinang & Msia altogether.

Just play around SG waters for a 1 day or night trip is not bad.

Edited by Dwoon, 11 August 2008 - 10:58 PM.

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

Dynaway
  • Premium member
    Dynaway
    5th Gear
    Author Image

muahah... u should try off-shore in their nearby ujam..... hope got KAWA KAWA... that one lagi fun on light tackle....

no matter wat... still like Tuna fishing.... muahahah.. play with 10lb line... mauhaha damn shiok...

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:29 AM

Scoop
  • Scoop
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ujam ??? Kawa kawa ?? sori dun understand..

Me still newbie to fishing.. sad.gif slowly slowly. I have to admit the fight is addictive.

Tuna Fishing.. hmmm will try someday.. now waitin for frens to bring me off shore fishing.. but the fishing gear is not cheap man.. there is a set up for different playing conditions. sweatdrop.gif. I need a off shore set up and that will be my 3rd set.. bigcry.gif
If you are not too long, I will wait for you all my life- Oscar Wilde

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: fishing, kaki, here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users