Any fishing kaki here???

Dynaway

muahaha i dun mind tio fished by babes.... muahaha

i havent gone up a kelong like dunno how long liao.... muahaha

↡ Advertisement

Anyone got lobang for local kelong fishing? Many moons ago my friend bring me go to this Pasir Ris kelong, $40 per day (morning till evening), not bad but now lost the kelong contact liao.

Catch alot of table size groupers, Ang Zho Kee and Kim Kor. Very fun as alot of hits.

muahaha dun have... i not keen in kelong fishing.... but i went up a few times to the pasir ris... i think is call simi Goh Marine...

that was like dunno how many years back liao.... muahahaha

anyway. its not legal for kelong operators to let ppl up for fishing.....

Bite rate is low.

3 run-aways bite the bait but not the hook.

During 1 of the run, came back without the prawn head. [:/]

This Sunday will be revenge day for me.

After last saturday lesson, now going to bring the correct equipment and method.

[sly]

=================

When I get fish that r so smart to only take the head, I set up a 2 hook rig with a very small hook in the head & another as normal, in the tail.

HK lah.... wat pond... i go market n buy one lah.... do simi fishing.... buy the fish faster no need to wait

======================

Hahaha. U buy so many fish for what. U cook & sell issit? [sly]

muahaha.... okok.. but i not a good organiser... muahaha..,.... maybe u all organise n jio me better... mauhaha

is ponggol pond still in operation?????

been quite a while since i last went there.... last week i went auntie pond...

Bro,

I also want to go Aunty pond leh. Can recommend me there?

Thanks

Auntie pond no need to recommand 1 lar...

Just drive in yourself. Towards punggol end,after track 17 entrance, further up, on your right is a small entrance. Its off-road, not the usual tar road. drive in all the way and you will see the pond.

Neutral Newbie

hi unker, for the paris ris kelong, just go over to paris ris car park E, BEACH CULTURE, and ask for raymond, he will pass you the contact, you can even rent a jetski over to the kelong to play play =)

Love,

Rochelle.

Neutral Newbie

hey unker, i will convey these to my single babelicious friends, ANYMORE WANNA SIGN UP? dont forget me when going fishing. I am dying to go again ever since my first kelong trip t.p~ hur hur.

Love,

Rochelle.

wah lao eh....i not so old leh.....dun call me unker ok?

i dun mind bring u go fishing.... mauhaha on one condition u must bring along some single babe frens.... mauhaha

Went farmway 1 no.2 on sunday. Very ulu, rain damn heavy but i counted at least 15-20 rods fishing. Bite was slow until the owner release fish... in half hour i see at least 20-30 fishes hooked up, including double and triple hook up. Impressive if you ask me.

it is 5hrs for $50.

You mean the Punggol pond still in operation???

Haven't been there ever since I heard it closed down some 1 year ago.

muahaha okok... i thank u in advance... muahaha

the criteria to go fishing is.... "NO HONEY NO FISHING"

muahaha

btw, do u have any fishing equipment for pond?????

wah... so good ah... die die must try once liao... if no good i'll come after u.... muahahaha

btw, is the road in mud track or stone or tarmac????

lowered susp can clear????

farmway isit the farm when entering to the pond..got few tanks got very big fish in the tanks one?

got 2 big ponds for fishing there one issit?1 of the pond can book privately use among friends one if not wrong

hey unker, i will convey these to my single babelicious friends, ANYMORE WANNA SIGN UP? dont forget me when going fishing. I am dying to go again ever since my first kelong trip t.p~ hur hur.

Love,

Rochelle.

=======================

No need to ask lah. Just bring them along & I'm sure if they r really babelicious, they will always b welcomed at our Meet-Up (MU) or any event organised by MCF.

If they really like to swing, we can arrange a trip to Kuantan or Genting even. Transport is provided so no need to worry that u all don't drive. [thumbsup]

make fishballs lah...wat u expect... muahaha

============================

Wah I always wonder where "fish balls" come from? I look & look but cannot see any balls on all the fishes I caught. I thinking how come I so special and only catch female fish. [rolleyes][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Pisces69
↡ Advertisement