• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
82 replies to this topic | 115 praises

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yes, I am again in the air and flew out of Singapore on the 12th evening, SQ322, the A380 direct flight....

Well, have been on this type of seat configuration many times before, so it is not as exciting as before. But as always, couples of drinks, good food, and a good night rest before arrival......

Service not as good as previous experience, maybe because stewardess is young and new.... I was not asked if I wanted a drink when I woke up and she walked pass the aisle a few times,.... walk through... I had to stop another to ask for coffee... haiz....

What is a trip report without pictures....

Plane took off from Terminal 3, shots of other SQ planes at the terminal last night...

Traditional leg room shot..... some champagne before taking off....

No signature is required

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:49 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Half hour after taking off, seats belt signs are off, dinner about to be served...

This was the FA that served me ..... no she was not the one that walked away without asking if I needed coffee in the morning...

Dinner, ... here's the starter course, some lobster salad....

Before I devour on my food, the stewardess snapped my pic....

Main course, some beef with XO sauce and noodles... did not quite like it... even though they offered to change my main, I just stuck with it, not very hungry anyways...

After a not so enjoyable main, stowed away the camera, had some dessert, tea and went to bed.....
No signature is required

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:57 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Some wing shots.....

Touch down and taxi-ing towards gate at London Heathrow....

London h#Heathrow airport, as the British would say, a third world airport in a first world country. Not worth taking pictures.... from LHR caught a bus to Bristol....

Next installment will be pictures taken while in the city of Bristol.....
No signature is required

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Did you caught sight of a british in a sherlock homles cap in a wheelchair at the gate?

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wahhhhh....A380 flight. Not too bad rah. thumbsup.gif

Hrrrrr....can visit 19th Beckingham Gate. tongue.gif

Edited by Hiphiphoray, 13 August 2008 - 11:22 PM.

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

No... I was at the gate when boarding already started....

U were on the flight???
No signature is required

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

been on A380 before...so no more excitement... will be returning on another A380 flight...

Your UK office... no need lah....
No signature is required

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:18 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ok dont listurb u liao. Enjoy yr sandwiches....i meant enjoy you trip there. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Hiphiphoray, 13 August 2008 - 11:37 PM.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

get some new shoes ley... tongue.gif waiting for u to go ktv again.. sly.gif when would u be back??

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:24 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No wonder I heard SQ standard dropped, now I see why.

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:45 AM

Marquee
  • Marquee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hey bro, i juz came back from Sydney via A380 too. I was in J. Certainly was very excited as this is my first A380 experience. However, I notice that stewardess dun address the passanger by names on that flight.

Is this the new practise or juz A380 doing Sydney route? confused.gif

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:56 AM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Bro, is that Business Class you sitting??
The one who changes History, created History

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:42 AM

Showtime
  • Showtime
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

is that paint work coming off the wing?
Little left of centre-line...

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:24 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Back end of this month.....

Yes, I know I need a pair of new shoes....
No signature is required

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:25 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

A380 have double the J pax on normal crafts.... but they did call me by my name, in fact they had to ask me how to pronounce my name so that they can call me correctly....
No signature is required

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yes....
No signature is required

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

er..addressing by name..is it only on A380 or across all SQ flights?

coz when i fly to HK on B777, i was only addressed as Sir..

Edited by Shull, 14 August 2008 - 12:45 PM.

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:51 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

All flights that I have been on......

Even in economy class......
No signature is required

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

As promised previously.... some pictures I took while walking the city of Bristol. This city is walkable... not a big city, most sights could be covered by walking... an old city as I was told... google Bristol and you will have their visit Bristol website where you can read more of it....

Out of my hotel, walked pass Queen's Square and this gothic looking church was what I first saw...

Upon arriving, I learnt of the name...

Exterior, out of some horror movie...

No signature is required

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:01 PM

KapitanE
  • KapitanE
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Now the interior... I have always been fascinated by old buildings... how much technology was there to build such magnificent structures... not much, but they did it.... once inside, you can obtain a laminated explanation in English or chinese of what's there in the interior....

Stained glass panels....

No signature is required

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Trip, Report, London

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users