Trip Report..... SQ to London

KapitanE

Yes, I am again in the air and flew out of Singapore on the 12th evening, SQ322, the A380 direct flight....

Well, have been on this type of seat configuration many times before, so it is not as exciting as before. But as always, couples of drinks, good food, and a good night rest before arrival......

Service not as good as previous experience, maybe because stewardess is young and new.... I was not asked if I wanted a drink when I woke up and she walked pass the aisle a few times,.... walk through... I had to stop another to ask for coffee... haiz....

What is a trip report without pictures....

Plane took off from Terminal 3, shots of other SQ planes at the terminal last night...

SNC00006.jpg

SNC00008.jpg

DSC00888Small.jpg

Traditional leg room shot..... some champagne before taking off....

SNC00004.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Half hour after taking off, seats belt signs are off, dinner about to be served...

DSC00894Small.jpg

DSC00895Small.jpg

This was the FA that served me ..... no she was not the one that walked away without asking if I needed coffee in the morning...

SNC00015.jpg

Dinner, ... here's the starter course, some lobster salad....

DSC00897Small.jpg

Before I devour on my food, the stewardess snapped my pic....

DSC00896face.jpg

Main course, some beef with XO sauce and noodles... did not quite like it... even though they offered to change my main, I just stuck with it, not very hungry anyways...

DSC00898Small.jpg

After a not so enjoyable main, stowed away the camera, had some dessert, tea and went to bed.....

Some wing shots.....

DSC00899Small.jpg

DSC00900Small.jpg

Touch down and taxi-ing towards gate at London Heathrow....

DSC00906Small.jpg

DSC00907Small.jpg

London h#Heathrow airport, as the British would say, a third world airport in a first world country. Not worth taking pictures.... from LHR caught a bus to Bristol....

Next installment will be pictures taken while in the city of Bristol.....

been on A380 before...so no more excitement... will be returning on another A380 flight...

Your UK office... no need lah....

hey bro, i juz came back from Sydney via A380 too. I was in J. Certainly was very excited as this is my first A380 experience. However, I notice that stewardess dun address the passanger by names on that flight.

Is this the new practise or juz A380 doing Sydney route? [confused]

A380 have double the J pax on normal crafts.... but they did call me by my name, in fact they had to ask me how to pronounce my name so that they can call me correctly....

Turbocharged

er..addressing by name..is it only on A380 or across all SQ flights?

coz when i fly to HK on B777, i was only addressed as Sir..

Edited by Shull