Malaysia's by election- Anwar tipped to huge win

Apollo

They r big enemies from b4.

He got him jailed & even tried to kill him in prison. What u think Anwar wil do. Forgive & forget?

NO WAY. [knife][rifle][whip]

All better watch their arses... lipsrsealed.gif

==================

Madhatter already said he wil leave Msia if Anwar wins.

I think he & his son wil have to get out b4 they r investigated for corruption. sweatdrop.gif

no chance liao lar... win big so what? he cfm will be going to jail again, he will be disqualified once again.... that's the last card of BN, sure use one... he better bring a can of ghee when going in laugh.giflaugh.gif

heh......where u hear from ?

I know he was their education minister years ago and came up with the quota entry ..hence the *ahem* suffered....my aunt told me abt this and till today is not happy wit him....

Anyway maybe he has changed his views or were forced to do wat was necessary at that point of time....

Not sure will the iskandar project be affected if he's PM...

Turbocharged

one of the reasons he got intro trouble with mahatir is because he wanted to remove the bumi putera policy.. [rolleyes]

You r right but we do not know the whole picture...but moving forward if he's really going to do, remove bumi rights, its gg to be good for em and well more competitive for us....

I say 1st huh, I hear only hor, from my friends lor, they tell me one, not I say one huh, wait kanna sue till pants drop! tongue.giflaugh.gif

Turbocharged

they have been experiencing alot of brain drain due to this policy..alot of smart chinese and indians who cannot get a place in their local uni are pouring out to other coutries like sin..

NAH, he got into trouble with mahathir is becoz, he wanna topple him, he is too KAN CHEONG liao... that's why mahathir wack him jialat jialat, if he can wait those day, he is the PM today, no need to go to jail, no need to become opposition party.

Today, he cannot wait again, BN wack him with same offend again lor.... who ask him to treatern to overturn BN gahmen by Sept.shakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gif

Correct but if they really go forward and do radical changes and as our ex PM GOh wants mentioned bite the bullet, they will see far greater economy benefits and believe their currency be stronger than even our sing dollar.

Turbocharged

hahahaa..the very first radical change they have is to remove the bumiputra policy..but i am sure removing it won't be easy..after years of govt prefential treatment, the *ahem* wouldn't want to give up their 'rights' so easily..and whoever remove it outright will be making a political suicide..

Turbocharged
I say 1st huh, I hear only hor, from my friends lor, they tell me one, not I say one huh, wait kanna sue till pants drop! tongue.giflaugh.gif

dun worry lah..

peasants vs garment..garment wins..

peasants vs 'boleh' garment..i think our courts will favour the peasants.. [laugh]

Not only that lah, I still wanna pump cheap petrol tongue.giflaugh.gif and buy cheap medicine...do you know hypertension drugs, one packet in SG is $38 (last time before the recent inflation) and in MY is about Rm40?

↡ Advertisement