Malaysia's by election- Anwar tipped to huge win

Apollo

But hearsay Anwar is anti-chinese and hate Singapore, dunno how true......rolleyes.gif

======================

No lah. I think it's the other way around. He also preferred by the west. MY stands to benefit if Anwar is PM but the Bumis will suffer.

Lets see how he plays the race & religion card?

↡ Advertisement

All better watch their arses... lipsrsealed.gif

==================

Madhatter already said he wil leave Msia if Anwar wins.

I think he & his son wil have to get out b4 they r investigated for corruption. sweatdrop.gif

no chance liao lar... win big so what? he cfm will be going to jail again, he will be disqualified once again.... that's the last card of BN, sure use one... he better bring a can of ghee when going in laugh.giflaugh.gif

======================

He wil go see the King for a pardon & ask to b instated immediately as new PM.

Remember Madhatter took away most of the powers of the Sultans. This is their time for revenge against BN.

Correct but if they really go forward and do radical changes and as our ex PM GOh wants mentioned bite the bullet, they will see far greater economy benefits and believe their currency be stronger than even our sing dollar.

===================

What's the use of strong currency when most of the "ahems" will not have a job even.

That is a big stumbling block of countries ruled by "ahems". Even Middle East, Brunei suffer from this disease but they can survive cos most have resources like oil to pay the way.

Not only that lah, I still wanna pump cheap petrol tongue.giflaugh.gif and buy cheap medicine...do you know hypertension drugs, one packet in SG is $38 (last time before the recent inflation) and in MY is about Rm40?

=====================

Where u buy from? What is the name of the drug. Need prescription or not?

I also got hypertension. Can share? Maybe now I find another good lobang in Boleh Land.

Anyway, the next few weeks will be interesting to say the least.....let's sit back and enjoy the proceedings! grouphug.gif

======================

Yup. I already stand-by peanuts, tidbits & drinks to watch the show. [thumbsup]

If they give sweetener and able to removing the bumi policy slowly, i think it can be done.

2008 each bumi gets 10kRM / 50% off utlities / 50% rebate of petrol

2009 each bumi gets 5k rm / 30% off utlities / 50% rebate of petrol

2010 - 2018 each bumi will get 2.5k rm / 15% off utlities / 30% rebate of petrol

thereafter 15% off utlities / 15% rebate of petrol - 2018-2028

Hee..... but if they do a 100% removal w/o these...im sure there did be mayhem.

Every listed co or co needs a bumi to be a director (correct me if im wrong)

Company pays say $100k "admin" fee p.a to govt if no bumi onboard 2008

Company pays say $50k "admin" fee p.a to govt if no bumi onboard 2009

Company pays say $25k "admin" fee p.a to govt if no bumi onboard 2010-2018

thereafter its waived.

They have saved me a lot too and my fixed d is with public band...not much lar but i thought getting a Fixed D of 4% is the best at that time....

Another med is Diflam...go compare spore vs msia px.....woah can save a lot u noe!

U mean in SG need prescription but there the pharmacy wil sell without prescription?

Which pharmacy u all go to. I prefer to go those reliable one only.

Scared of imitation or old stock.

Mine's Zestril, pink packaging. My jaws dropped when I realised how much they costs in JB and since a couple of years back never buy from SG, imagine the amount I saved! I normally go to this chain of pharmacy called 'PharmaCARE', apply for their health card and get 10% discount!

JB is the best! Never need prescription! Unless for those illicit or cough syrups I suppose laugh.gif Don't worry about imitation, just go to the bigger reputable chains around, I'm still alive right? laugh.giflaugh.gif

As the other guy mentioned yeah go to good ones, X-pharmacy...X-plus etc

no need prescription in jbee....

err r u saying that msian that eat their own medicine would be unhealthy ? hee hee

The brands are the same bro...

Also woman's medicine is cheaper too and yeah again no need prescription