2009 Audi RS5 on October 2008 CAR Magazine Cover?

inlinesix

Turbocharged

Totally smitten by the A5/S5 looks. Finally went down to Premium on Monday to check it out, found that the delivery will be in Apr 2009 or later........Also the 1.8T will be replaced by the 2.0T. Now see the RS5, even more "saliva dropping"......

From the comments, it is just a rendering of the upcoming RS5. Why do they need to benchmark to the M3? Shouldn't they benchmark it to the CLK Black Series, which kicks the M3's butt in all departments?

Edited by King_of_abalone

Agree...

Sometimes I think we get too swayed by opinions coming from certain source of car reviews...we forgot sometimes tat car reviewers are humans like us who can be prone to inherent prejudice against certain makes also..

Hey,that's my fav bird (or is it a whale?) No.5 gobbling down a wing or fuselarge!

Missed her in TLS man!!

btw,the RS3 is forecast to be launched around same time as well.

Totally smitten by the A5/S5 looks. Finally went down to Premium on Monday to check it out, found that the delivery will be in Apr 2009 or later........Also the 1.8T will be replaced by the 2.0T. Now see the RS5, even more "saliva dropping"......

I think each car has its own fans.

M3 has always been touted as the ultimate driver's car. U cannot deny it.

Yeah. I don't think the RS5 can dethrone the M3 in ultimate driveability and handling. So they should concentrate on other aspects, like raw power and torque. Their AWD setup makes it perfect for them to blow a massive V8 or V10 engine. They should target the AMG then.

A rare & fantastic sight isn't it? hmmm...I didn't know the wing of the A380 would fit in the Beluga? thought all parts by ship?but lets not O/T here.ha ha....

cheers...

Edited by Conned

Car not ready,so bought catalogue pic.

This shud tide u over....personally the Black wz Red interior is a yum.May get the V10 505BHP plant.