Why not many Mazda 5 facelift on the road?

Ahyoo2002

Hi all,

Since MM lanuches the Mazda 5 facelift at around end Feb 08, half year has passed. However, till today I still do not see many of the Mazda 5 facelift on the road. Everyday, I will sure met a few Mazda 5 on the road and almost everytime it is the pre-facelift version.

I feel that the new facelift is quite good as it has a few good features such as:

1) Auto sliding door

2) 2nd row aircon vent

3) 5AT

But, how come so few on the road?

Any Mazda 5 facelift owner her?

↡ Advertisement

because its cost and road tax higher than Wish and Stream. and many pple already stuck with their Toyota Wish and the perceived "excellent" fuel economy.

i think a used Mazda5 should be the best choice for u. It got all that u want, and low depreciation due to its 2nd hand. So in the event u tired of M5, u can just change without making any significant loss. and mazda is jab made and high reliability. so dun think there should be a problem with 2nd hand M5. Just go and get it and ride for 2yrs becos 2 yrs later I am sure they will be many more exciting new MPVs coming up and u can really have a good choice then.

new C class is everywhere lar.... no big deal, my car park also have but no need to mentioned, too many liao.... make me always look into mirroe and ask: why am i so poorunimpressed.gif