EPL : Liverpool New Striker David Ngog ........

Picnic06-Biante15

Watch last night match between Liverpool and Villa and was very impressed with these younster, 19 yrs old David Ngog who was signed from Paris St Germain earlier in the summer..... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

It was because of injury to Fernando Torres in the 27 minutes that give this youngster a chance for him to display his skill.

Another (David Ngog) Ronaldo in making ....... [sly][sly][sly]

A disappointment signing is Robbie Keane who was no where supporting his fellow colleagues.... [:|][:|][:|], make only one move for Ngog to strike but was turned away for a corner.

[smash][smash][smash]

↡ Advertisement

Robbie Keane can't deliver when with the big team. he also flopped few years back with inter milan.

talking about flop, i think the biggest this season will be david bently signing for spur. he thought he is a star player, but nowhere to be seen on the pitch since this season BPL started. never really get involved. [shakehead][thumbsdown]

back to the topic, not really impress by David Ngog since i fall asleep on half time during pool vs villa match. both team too conservative for the match. damn bore. [sleeping]

darren bent is lucky to get the ball from lampard and score. i think ramos make a wrong decision thinking that he can depend on bent as his top striker. bent is over-rated. defoe is one of the under-rated england striker. his first goal against everton was [thumbsup]. spur should have kept him and give him more playing time.

IMHO, solari not as good as mourinho. if it was still mourinho at the helm, chelsea might had gotten the winning goal. dogba injured?

Ramos just got the signature of Russia international striker Roman Pavlyuchenko (as reported in latest ESPN Soccernet).

Quote from ESPN Soccernet : Tottenham have confirmed to the Stock Exchange that Russia international striker Roman Pavlyuchenko has signed a five-year contract with the club.

The 26-year-old has moved to White Hart Lane from Spartak Moscow for a fee of 17million Euros (

Neutral Newbie

Transfer window closing soon...arsenal still no news of DM.... [:/]

Nasir is good but I still think he can be better at the centre instead of wing.

Arsenal players can play many roles....defender can play as midfielder... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Agreed with you. Roman Pavlyuchenko is a impressive striker in Euro. Spurs head the transfer market this season. Any news on Berbatov? Going Man U or Man C?

Any news on Berbatov? Going Man U or Man C?

That's what I am doing for the past 1 hours scanning the BBC news and ESPN Soccernet. Nothing on Berbatov...... [:p][:p][:p]

Date line had past since this morning 7 am. (England is 12 midnight)

Edited by Picnic06

the pool fans i know curse him like mad, hoping he go, always promises so much but in the end mid way of season alr out of the title race...

and he really hv a poor eye for buying...so many of his purchases come and go aft 1-2 seasons...voronin, crouch, pennant, bellamy etc...