• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic | 80 praises

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:11 PM

Relentless
  • Relentless
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Seeking comments from the bros and sistas here, are OSIM massage chairs any good?

I have a bad back and have been looking for a remedy...

Been trying the OSIM chairs, seems quite good but damm ex leh.

Anyone here bought? Good/bad experience? Durability? Servicing? Compared to OTO or OGAWA?

If anyone can share lobang, that will be GREAT TOO!! hehe sly.gif

I'm looking at the UYoyo...but $5k man...heartpain to spend that much ... sweatdrop.gif

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:34 PM

Byond
  • Premium member
    Byond
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

why not u see a chinese sinseh to lessen the pain?
find the right solution to cure root cause of the problem rather than find a general solution to solve a dedicated problem.

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:36 PM

Relentless
  • Relentless
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Cant cure one. Sigh unsure.gif

Got a curved spine....gotta live with it for life...

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:47 PM

Fondue
  • Fondue
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I've tried OSIM and Ogawa. Feels that OSIM is more to relax your body while Ogawa is more effective for back ache. Ogawa cheaper too.

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:49 PM

Byond
  • Premium member
    Byond
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hmm...
this one i not too sure
if u wanna a sinseh to relieve the pain
i know one who is near lavender area...
he is very good at relieving pain

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:51 PM

Relentless
  • Relentless
    1st Gear
    Author Image

yah man. OTO and OGAWA are ALOT cheaper than OSIM.

Macham feel like paying for OSIM's marketing....

Ok, will go try out OGAWA smile.gif

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:17 AM

Poper
  • Poper
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think ladies may find it a bit painful on their back because of the roller (afterall, it's still a machinery). Even for man, if you're a bit boney, it may hurts ..

I got a friend who have it but is now idling at home.. Sometimes, the reality is just different from how we picture it..

$6-8K = 120-160x massage at $50 per half hour? (Less extra service) laugh.gif

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:36 AM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nothing beats the real thing.. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif even extra service.. laugh.gif laugh.gif
2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:42 PM

Ccssgm
  • Ccssgm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Using OGAWA about a year thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
做人要讲道德,做事要讲效率。
讲道德是为了对的起自己的良心,讲效率是为了对的起自己的生命。
无论那一方面都充分体现尊重二字。

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:11 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I have other Osim products in the past, the quality is not very good lipsrsealed.gif

Osim massage chair I have no comment but the price is knife.gif

My friend bought OGAWA massage chair, according to her is worth the money.
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:23 PM

Irene
  • Irene
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yes i agree. I cant get used to the bigger rollers in OSIM chairs... those $200+ portable types with smaller rollers is better for women...
---------------------------------------------------------
To Engineer is Human, but to Dance is Divine!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 01:48 PM

Zafira18
  • Zafira18
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Seeking comments from the bros and sistas here, are OSIM massage chairs any good?

I have a bad back and have been looking for a remedy...

Been trying the OSIM chairs, seems quite good but damm ex leh.

Anyone here bought? Good/bad experience? Durability? Servicing? Compared to OTO or OGAWA?

If anyone can share lobang, that will be GREAT TOO!! hehe sly.gif

I'm looking at the UYoyo...but $5k man...heartpain to spend that much ... sweatdrop.gif

bro, i'm using this brand, Noro which owns by OSIM too and paid 1388 only. Used for 2 yrs liao and no problem so far..

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

Relentless
  • Relentless
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I've heard good comments about OGAWA too...
seems like should really go try it out wink.gif

THANKS!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:29 PM

Relentless
  • Relentless
    1st Gear
    Author Image

never hear about Noro before man....

ok...will check that out too!!
Thanks! sly.gif

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:01 PM

Zafira18
  • Zafira18
    4th Gear
    Author Image

bro, check this out:

http://www.osim.com/...age_chairs.aspx

look under Noro Harmony

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:07 PM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Cant cure one. Sigh unsure.gif

Got a curved spine....gotta live with it for life...

If you have a curved spine go and see a chiropractor lah - massage chair won't do you much good.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:22 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The cheaper osims are rollers and i doubt they are very effective after trying them.

I tried a few of the range, and in the end I got the Uyoyo for my mum. It is pricier, but i guess if massage is what you want, then spend the money to get a massage (from a chair). Some ppl just buy a massage chair for the sake of it even when the massage is not as good.

For Uyoyo, It is not just rollers.. dun know how to explain but we have it for over 8 months already. My mum likes it and she uses it everyday... I think you can go down and try it for yourself.

I believe px went up as well. I paid 4800. but i think now is like 5300 or smthing. If you ask me, i feel that based on the quality or the chair and the type of therapy this chair gives, the money spent is quite worth it.

Edited by Chrispie, 08 September 2008 - 04:23 PM.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:23 PM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

nothing beats the real thing.. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif even extra service.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

notti notti.. sly.gif sly.gif

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:25 PM

Comfy
  • Comfy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

http://www.osim.com/...age_chairs.aspx

hyper-linked.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:32 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I spend $6k on a panasonic massage chair.

not worth it lah... after a few months, it gets dirty and u dun want to sit in it again. nothing beats a real massage. After a while the feeling just feels errr not very comfortable.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: OSIM, Massage, Chair, Comments and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users