Heart Attack Slide Show

Wish1719

It's worth to spend just slightly 5 minutes in this video to understands, identifying and anticipating the silent killer coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YnqdEzSgDg

Man Dies of Heart Attack on Stage 

An Iranian tv-host named Ahmad Ghaemi died after having a heart attack at an event that was broadcasted. 

He was announced dead before reaching the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA45_Xm5UYM

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

Last night had a health scare as felt persistent pain at chest level which got unbearable when lying down. The pain was not as intense as gouts pain but enough to keep me awake for a long time. Was thinking if need to go hospital A&E but did not want to worry my family so was thinking of driving there myself. Spent some time then reading up on chest pain, and realsied most likely due to other causes such as appendictus or gall bladder related and what not. Eventually decided to just try to sleep through it which proved very difficult. Good thing this morning woke up without the pain any more. 

Now thinking should I go investigate on the cause. The pain was centrered at the centre of stomach area, at diaphram. Very conscious and same intensity type. Anyone has any relevant experieince to share some possible causes? Not that I cursing any of you, as I did not use the word personal but relevant. Just to note I have severe sleep apnea and high blood pressure and nothing else that I am aware of. I know I should have gone to hospital, so please give me other advices than this. Thanks alot.

Last night had a health scare as felt persistent pain at chest level which got unbearable when lying down. The pain was not as intense as gouts pain but enough to keep me awake for a long time. Was thinking if need to go hospital A&E but did not want to worry my family so was thinking of driving there myself. Spent some time then reading up on chest pain, and realsied most likely due to other causes such as appendictus or gall bladder related and what not. Eventually decided to just try to sleep through it which proved very difficult. Good thing this morning woke up without the pain any more. 

Now thinking should I go investigate on the cause. The pain was centrered at the centre of stomach area, at diaphram. Very conscious and same intensity type. Anyone has any relevant experieince to share some possible causes? Not that I cursing any of you, as I did not use the word personal but relevant. Just to note I have severe sleep apnea and high blood pressure and nothing else that I am aware of. I know I should have gone to hospital, so please give me other advices than this. Thanks alot.

could it have been heart burn or severe gastric ?

Supersonic

Feel pain at the centre of stomach area? Maybe acid flux? You should go to do some investigation if this happen suddenly.

I feel that anyone who experience chest pain or unwell etc, never never drive to the hospital yourself, take a taxi or get your family member to drive you there. Whether or not it is a serious or minor case.

U should be going to a doctor ASAP instead of asking ard here..

Take care..

• Praise 5

(edited)

Please see a doctor for peace of mind.

If its really no big deal after the doctor's visit, you can have peace of mind.

If its something that needs to be investigated, at least u have a personal choice to say what u want done. I mean, should u be unconscious, the doctors will proceed with what's best to save you first unless permission is needed from spouse or immediate family member.

Just my tots. Good to know why u having this pain and if its serious. Since u alert and all, you can still drive to the clinic or hospital for checkup.

Take care

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Cannot be gastric as eating alot haha. But not sure what is heart burn. Serious?

Eat a lot doesn't mean won't have gastric. Likewise, with onset of gastric, you won't be able to relieve it by eating.

Heartburn or acid reflux, you'll know if you can relieve it almost immediately by taking antacid. Have you tried? I am prone to it occasionally, and it wakes me up from sleep.

Cannot be gastric as eating alot haha. But not sure what is heart burn. Serious?

Heartburn is like more serious gastric. Stomach acids have gone up a bit higher closer to the chest.

Have this problem once in awhile. So I keep antacids in car too.

↡ Advertisement