Prev geneneration Mazda 6

Riverfish

Yup. Mazda 6 SP is the facelift version of the old model. Its 2L churns out approx 149bhp and 5 speed auto with twin exhausts. It comes with onboard computer and cruise control which are not found in the new Mz6 2L.

I find it a very good car, decent space, sporty looks and quite fuel efficient. (approx 12km/L). Servicing is not expensive if when I did it with AD MM.

12km/liter is maybe like when u drive like grandma la. My colleage who drives off peak periods gets about 8km/l. I dont think Madza make v good engines as compared to Toyota or Honda. The detuned MPS 2.3 engine is in the CX7 & tat gets 6km/l [hur]

Madza is not well know for good FC. Even the Mazda 3 get 10km/l stock, if mod this & that 8-9km/l, even ppl driving madza 2 complaining his car is 1.5 but drinks like a 1.8 MPV. [sweatdrop]

when i turn 70, maybe would need those luxury/advance/retard cruise control (auto stop). for now, just want to enjoy/engage with the ride, feel more alive, that's the zoom-zoom motto.

U need a 2L turbo. lol.

Neutral Newbie
we are neighbour, i stay around sembawang.

if i am on the road at night, usualy i am the only one awake (wiffy & kids sleeping).

i bo-cruise mood, dive fast-fast go home sleep.

you song-lah, got mood to cruise from north to east...btw, u keep right lane sibo? i sometime wonder why car in front cruising slow-slow, you right?

Hehe...no la, I cruise slowly at 80km/h on 3rd lane...relax relax..

Neutral Newbie
Yup. Mazda 6 SP is the facelift version of the old model. Its 2L churns out approx 149bhp and 5 speed auto with twin exhausts. It comes with onboard computer and cruise control which are not found in the new Mz6 2L.

I find it a very good car, decent space, sporty looks and quite fuel efficient. (approx 12km/L). Servicing is not expensive if when I did it with AD MM.

12km/liter is maybe like when u drive like grandma la. My colleage who drives off peak periods gets about 8km/l. I dont think Madza make v good engines as compared to Toyota or Honda. The detuned MPS 2.3 engine is in the CX7 & tat gets 6km/l [hur]

Not really...even if I whack at 4k rpm constantly, I can get ard 10km/L.

The 5 sp auto is more fuel efficient than the older 4-sp.

Ordinary Paddle shifts in ordinary cars are useless. Unless its a DSG or Selespeed or the DCT by BMW.

It just feels good to shift via paddles for a moment but you'l soon get bored with the same lag response time as an ordinary tiptronic stick.