Parking free at MSCP @ Red Star (Chin Swee) on SUnday?

Foofam77

many food courts starting to have the robot tray return... effectiveness is subjective though...

Pretty effective I reckon. I did observed many took the initiative to clear up rather trays.

On the dowsnide that robot is huge. Need space to maneouve. And please make them a bit more sexy or at least human look alike. Now just like a auto big machine going around food court to collect plates. I noticed after collection still need someone at the collection points to reactivate it.

My view only.

Even there is robot tray return, or whether there is any clearing cleaners, how many people really return their tray?

Still need someone to wipe clean the table and washingredients up at the collection point. Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement

It's a sooner or later things. How many people really want to be plates clearing cleaners in future?

not disputing the fact. its a good initiative, hopefully there will be some improvements after learning from actual implementation. 

Even there is robot tray return, or whether there is any clearing cleaners, how many people really return their tray?

Return tray, robot give you one dollar?

Pretty effective I reckon. I did observed many took the initiative to clear up rather trays.

On the dowsnide that robot is huge. Need space to maneouve. And please make them a bit more sexy or at least human look alike. Now just like a auto big machine going around food court to collect plates. I noticed after collection still need someone at the collection points to reactivate it.

My view only.

Still need someone to wipe clean the table and washingredients up at the collection point.

i believe with more tray return points around the food courts, and wash basins situated beside the return point for ease of people washing their hands after tray return, this will be sufficient for many to consider to return their trays. 

Kopitiam has points credited for people who return their trays. they can tap their Kopitiam card beside the return point. 

i believe the appearance of the robots is purely practicality, keep in mind that the trays themselves are rectangular and of a certain size, and any non-rectangular shape of the robot will likely take up even more space. 

currently the robots travel to the tray return point where the attendant clears the trays manually. 

• Praise 1

Return tray, robot give you one dollar?

Thought there is one hawker centre already implemented, return tray and give you one dollar?! But dont know how effective?

Thought there is one hawker centre already implemented, return tray and give you one dollar?! But dont know how effective?

Where Ah? I will camp there n return all the trays de....

Huat ah....

waa i also want to camp at the hawker centre... think can earn more than the tissue sellers  [laugh]

Sure lah...

Haha, paiseh, didnt know i was the one? There was typo error, sorrie la, it is 10cts, not one dollar. Lol.
↡ Advertisement