Parking free at MSCP @ Red Star (Chin Swee) on SUnday?

Foofam77

Haha, paiseh, didnt know i was the one? There was typo error, sorrie la, it is 10cts, not one dollar. Lol.

bro, you say typo from 0.1 become 1.0 i still can believe... you from 10 cents typo to become one dollar... erm...
↡ Advertisement

Haha, paiseh, didnt know i was the one? There was typo error, sorrie la, it is 10cts, not one dollar. Lol.

So little.

The hawker center at Ayer Rajar Cresent pays back $1 for returning the trays. 

Ya, i failed my math ma. Lol. Correct one should be 10cts lo. So the other hawker centre give 20cts a lot liao.

haha... actually 10 cents is already quite a lot, for an action that we should be doing anyway...

So little.

The hawker center at Ayer Rajar Cresent pays back $1 for returning the trays.

serious??

serious??

http://www.straitstimes.com/tech/it-pays-to-return-your-tray-and-its-easy-too

"Diners pay a $1 deposit for an RFID-tagged tray at a food stall and, when they are done with their meal, they drop it off at a conveyor belt with an RFID reader. When the reader detects that a tray has been returned, a machine returns the deposit, and the tray carries on towards the washing station.

Mr Chia said that because of the automated tray-return system, which cost $280,000 to develop and install, Timbre+ needs to employ only three cleaners, instead of the eight otherwise needed."

http://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/impose-coin-deposit-system-to-encourage-tray-returns

"Diners pay a $1 deposit for an RFID-tagged tray at a food stall and, when they are done with their meal, they drop it off at a conveyor belt with an RFID reader. When the reader detects that a tray has been returned, a machine returns the deposit, and the tray carries on towards the washing station.

Mr Chia said that because of the automated tray-return system, which cost $280,000 to develop and install, Timbre+ needs to employ only three cleaners, instead of the eight otherwise needed."

http://www.straitstimes.com/forum/letters-in-print/impose-coin-deposit-system-to-encourage-tray-returns

ohh this is paying back the $1 deposit. like Fairprice trolley concept

Wonder how effective is this $1 deposit? Even the ntuc trolley $1 also not say very effective.

Wonder how effective is this $1 deposit? Even the ntuc trolley $1 also not say very effective.

I went there once.

It's actually quite effective for those who know how it works.

Ok lah. Better dan say issue you a fine if you don't return the tray. Anyway what is $1?

It's just marketing. Selling an idea hoping diners will return their trays. Like dangling a piece of carrot peanut. Ppl may or may not bite.

Ok lah. Better dan say issue you a fine if you don't return the tray. Anyway what is $1?

It's just marketing. Selling an idea hoping diners will return their trays. Like dangling a piece of carrot peanut. Ppl may or may not bite.

I guess many people would not bite since people nowadays like very rich, so what is $1 to them?!

Old dusty thread . . . Pooof phooof ...kack kack kaaack.

Go Red Star on Sunday sure takes a long time to find empty lot.

Can I park at the building next to it? Any idea 'cos I think I remember there are parking lots opposite.

Supersonic

Okay, found it.

Manhattan House.

Thanks!

Sunday at red star is free but manhattan house is not free le. Lol. Anyway, if you dont mind walking, many parking near that area. You can park at the MSCP next to OG or hdb opposite chin swee.

Hypersonic

Old dusty thread . . . Pooof phooof ...kack kack kaaack.

Go Red Star on Sunday sure takes a long time to find empty lot.

Can I park at the building next to it? Any idea 'cos I think I remember there are parking lots opposite.

i would suggest the HDB MSCP at Jalan Kukoh.

Thanks bros, @13177 and @Blueray.

Bringing MIL in her mid eighties for dim sum today. May have problem walking, will likely drop her off at RS then I park elsewhere. Been there a couple of times and parking is a mayhem.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Yesterday morning, drove all the way up MSCP going to Red Star.

Car park full and there were only 2 lots available right at the top floor furthest corner.

Did a 5 point turn and managed to slide in reverse parking.  [grin]

Not going there in near future.

Dim sum so so . . .  [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Count-Bracula

Supersonic

Yesterday morning, drove all the way up MSCP going to Red Star.

Car park full and there were only 2 lots available right at the top floor furthest corner.

Did a 5 point turn and managed to slide in reverse parking.  [grin]

Not going there in near future.

Dim sum so so . . .  [lipsrsealed]

I have been there only once, dont find dim sum there very fantastic and nice la, also dont know why so crowded? You are lucky still able to find lot despite carpark full?!  [:p]  During peak period, i would never try my luck in this carpark de, would rather park further and walk. Lol. But if you are going with family member who have problem walking, then have to drop the person off and no choice to park elsewhere.

↡ Advertisement