Imprerial1 Nano treatment

Chrispie

Think they are using a new private label product called Nano Series Pro....and not Sonax.

Saw a brief session where a new customer's car (black and condition was only average)given the full treatment on a panel on the bonnet right before the customer commits...5 step machine from compounds to polishes and stepping down each step with different machine pads before using a DA to buff the nano 'sealants'.

Very thorough and sophisticated...end result was appealing on that small panel compared to the rest of the bonnet.

i tried their old time... sonax...

workmanship v good and shiny.

but sonax... need touch up or maintain. few mths then not so shiny liao

previously on PPS ... thru 1~2 yrs shiny (not so power like sonax shine ...but lasting)

I made appt with them aldy..

i understand that after a few mths need to maintain again.. my car is black.. damn headache.

How about those autoglm kind where they guarantee a certain thickness etc etc. Are they any good? My car got lotsa swirlmarks and halogram from a lousy polisher.. wanna get rid of them once and for all.

My car got lotsa swirlmarks and halogram from a lousy polisher.. wanna get rid of them once and for all.

This I think they can do quite well...let us know after the makeover...

Neutral Newbie

Yeah, I used them for a year last year. Friendly & accomodative chaps. Good workmanship.

This year, they increased prices so I said bye bye [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

swirl marks creater no.1 cs2 2nd is them already pls check with other jap. car forum.

but their service is v.gd friendly n nice place to look at. but skill ....... so so only. nano product not try yet, but the old product really cannot make it 3 car washes almost all gone still told my friends can last 3 months. BS king

if so, what else do you recommend? I was told last time autoglym is good..and there is sm thickness guarantee thingy..

Edited by Chrispie

dude, tried lah.. the more i wash, the more jialut my car becomes.. having very fine scratch marks due to my own washing aldy..

So to prevent more damange.. rather leave it to the pros..

Neutral Newbie

it dont work this way, even u leave it to the pro to do polish but in the end of the day u still need to wash the car by urself. so u need to learn how wash the car in the right way to prevent more hair line scratches. pro cant polish ur car every wk right.

Hi, here is the field report..

Reached at 1030, and during the inspection, the guy Vincent shone a light to show me all the problems. I was aghast. The scratches, halogram, swirlmarks etc was so horrible. So in the end i opted to do the paint restoration plus nano treatment.

I returned at abt 630pm and my car was done. It was immaculate. Almost perfect except for the stone chips that cannot be solved. But other than that, my car reflects like a mirror. Total damage is just under $400.

The service is good and very professional. I inspected the car under both fluorescent lighting and incandescent lighting and i would give 95/100 for the job. They will explain to me exactly what was done, how to maintain the car from now on, etc etc..

I will definitely go back again. Only prob is i stay in the east and they are at Toh Guan. Here are some pics.. sorry if cannot really see the effects of the grooming.. but if you visit their website, there are some b4 and after pic. Those pics didnt exaggerate anything. Quite accurate.

Edited by Chrispie