Creative School Punishments

Ahtong

if the parents of the victim did not make police report or take legal action, then the school can only do the necessary discipline actions and counseling, if this happens in the elite school, sure sue [sweatdrop]

last time my nephew kenah bully in primary school ... he was a big boy ... but a bit timid though ...

when he shower then his grandma found out he got bruises ....

the told his father .... who went down to the school subsequently and got the matter settled.

but this is on video and everyone is talking about it ... so the ball is in the school's court now.

↡ Advertisement

I have a friend who is a teacher.

He told me the students are usually not the problem, its the screwed up parents creating problems.

Its making a mountain out of a mole by parents nia.

Sad society though.

I have a friend who is a teacher.

He told me the students are usually not the problem, its the screwed up parents creating problems.

nowadays teaching is a really tough job... kudos to all teachers... 

• Praise 1

To humiliate the primary school student who forgets to bring their homework to school, the teacher used a marker pen to write on the child's hand.

Is this consider child abuse by school in today's environment?

• Praise 2

To humiliate the primary school student who forgets to bring their homework to school, the teacher used a marker pen to write on the child's hand.

Is this consider child abuse by school in today's environment?

But then got some kids macham macham allergy parents will complain bring dermatologist letter Kenna skin reaction and what not ; ask teacher pay the bill on top of it ; some more not National Skin Centre or Polyclinic .... bring private doc letter and Bill at least $200-$300 .... my time I just keep quiet

Supersonic

But then got some kids macham macham allergy parents will complain bring dermatologist letter Kenna skin reaction and what not ; ask teacher pay the bill on top of it ; some more not National Skin Centre or Polyclinic .... bring private doc letter and Bill at least $200-$300 .... my time I just keep quiet

Durian generation.

I remember some years back , I think during Heng Swee Kiat time ; some school teacher cut the hair of student Cos of PSLE must maintain decorum and this student purposely kept long hair and the teacher got fed up and just cut the hair .... wah Lau !! the parent complain and bring the son to high end saloon costing over a hundred $$ to make good the hair .... if this one my son... I cut his hair botak with a few slaps to boot ; the parent bring issue to MOE expecting redress some more

I remember some years back , I think during Heng Swee Kiat time ; some school teacher cut the hair of student Cos of PSLE must maintain decorum and this student purposely kept long hair and the teacher got fed up and just cut the hair .... wah Lau !! the parent complain and bring the son to high end saloon costing over a hundred $$ to make good the hair .... if this one my son... I cut his hair botak with a few slaps to boot ; the parent bring issue to MOE expecting redress some more

nowadays things are different... cant understand what these parents are thinking... 

Supersonic

Times are different now. 

↡ Advertisement