26 September 2008 MCF Unusual Meetup @ AMK

Gadgeter

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif cannot lah, this is the very first night race in F1 history, I just want to be in it thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I didn't buy the full 3day package and just happen to spot someone selling in eBay at a discount bounce1.gifbounce1.gifbounce1.gif, others are mostly there to make profit dizzy.gifPosted ImagePosted Image

It have been 1 year 8 months since I last host a meetup. Anyway, this is based on request.

Date: 26 September 2008

Time: 9:30pm onwards.

Venue: Blk 727 Amk Central (coffeeshop beside courts)

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel...vel_site_99898/

The noodle stall close around 10:30pm, so come early if you want to eat anything. I hope we can secure seats at the smoking area nearer to Post Office..

List

1. Gadgeter

2. Linus

3. Charmaine (might turn up if time permits)

4. Rochelle( unker gad host, i sure go, hook or crook, crawl or roll, i'll be there!)

ahem.... early morning come and disturb uncle liao..

uncle's morning wasn't good... caught in jam for 1hr 30mins instead of the usual 20mins.

unker, everywhere road ponding, haha, thats why. i also jammed when usually i need only 10mins to get to work, i took a good 45mins~ humpfx. angry! almost late~

love,

rochelle.

unker, we can drift and donut in the carpark, or maybe even a small carpark drag at late late night, hehs, alot of space, dont worry =) furthermore, the crabs are superb at the coffeeshop beside courts, yum yum!

love,

rochelle.

↡ Advertisement