VW Golf crashed this morning along Alexandra Rd 28Sept08

Orac

Hi,

Anyone saw the white VW Golf GT/GTi crashed along Alexandra road just outside the Horti Park this morning 7+am?

Saw TP there at the scene, seems like car hit tree and verve off into the drain.

Front totaled, airbags deployed.

Didnt see any driver or bodies in the wrecked car... but looked very serious accident.

Such a good car gone to waste just like that...

Looks like insurance premium going up again!

Cheers

Orac

↡ Advertisement

maybe the tp should do a statistics study to draw correlation with no of accident vs holding the f1 in spore.. [laugh]

Edited by Lv3338

ya.. ytd also one broom broom optra dunno is petrol too chirp, must broom brrom down PIE, not tat it was gg beri fast though. then saw a black GTR also broom broom down bt timah road.

this morning i see one black carrera also floor all the way very far fr the back on outer lane and smoke right to the ass of a black vios hogged by a blue pickup. tat vios must hv tot he was real fast....

then in town i saw one A4 open SMLJ, broombroom down jln besar.

warouz.. got mivec one kui mivec, got vtec one kui vtec. SMLJ dun hv one kui XO.

maybe the tp should do a statistics study to draw correlation with no of accident vs holding the f1 in spore.. [laugh]

no use.... even if the numbers is high, they will include some data from other's country, take MY for an example, on how numbers here is so much lower comparing to MY.., so still acceptable..... [laugh]

Wah, this morning I met a lot of wreckless drivers on the road. Confirm the result of F1 overdose! [sweatdrop]

you can't blames those drivers.. guess you are a magnet for them..

try driving a lorry, i think you will not met many [:p]