Alfa 159 Part II. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

Chrispie

off topic: where can I go for a full body checkup? those yearly routine kind.

need recommendations for a good clinic with comprehensive checks.

i think i need to get my check now, never had one before.

Been doing once in two years but now doing it annually. It is usually at executive health screeners at one of the Parkway Group hospitals or Thomson Medical. The packages cost more or less similar between different providers. Most of the difference comes within the package for what is covered and what isn't. Normally I booked through NTUC Income as they have tie up for discounts. Try to avoid Oct-Dec period as many people rush to do it to use up their company benefits.

Edited by Ftco
↡ Advertisement

thanks for the recommendation saab..

actually i'm pretty much covered for insurance already.. did that the moment i started working and upgraded my coverage when i got married and had my son.

just that recently there's been some happenings around me...

a colleague who died a day after complaining of headache (turns out that he had stroke).

There's another who was recently diagnosed with Stage 1 colon cancer, only to find out after the operation that it has become stage 3 because it has spread.. and he's only 34 years old. Fit and healthy, no signs of illness at all.

And my friend's mother, stage 4 colon cancer.. for someone who has always watched her diet, ate healthily, exercises in the gym etc.

that's why i'm gonna make it a point to have an annual check for a piece of mind, or to get prepared.. u get what i mean?

life is fragile man.. the older i become, the more paranoid i get. even minor things like fever etc for my wife and son, which i've always considered to be minor when I was younger, now worries me.

Worry is the worst thing of all, it causes stress and lowers the immunity in the long term... thats how all the bugs get to you... so quick tell yourself a joke...

"There are no such thing as Good Girls Gone Bad, only Bad Girls Found Out... "

To a worry free healthy happy heart....

Young heir to an ailing billionaire meets the most beautiful woman he has ever set eyes on at a party.

"Hi, in about a year or two I will inherit billions. Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asks her.

"It's really nice to meet you! Let me have your business card and I'll be in touch soon!" says the woman.

A week later, she was married to his father.

Theoldjaffa,

I drive a white 159, always park in Great Eastern.. I try to park near the lift lobby there @ B1.

I noticed another white 159 this morning s well near to the B1 lobby

Is it yours? [:)]

Been doing once in two years but now doing it annually. It is usually at executive health screeners at one of the Parkway Group hospitals or Thomson Medical. The packages cost more or less similar between different providers. Most of the difference comes within the package for what is covered and what isn't. Normally I booked through NTUC Income as they have tie up for discounts. Try to avoid Oct-Dec period as many people rush to do it to use up their company benefits.

thanks for the tip!

[laugh]

Worry is the worst thing of all, it causes stress and lowers the immunity in the long term... thats how all the bugs get to you... so quick tell yourself a joke...

"There are no such thing as Good Girls Gone Bad, only Bad Girls Found Out... "

maybe that's why once someone finds out about his/her condition, it usually worsens rapidly.

ignorance is really bliss. :wacko:

Theoldjaffa,

I drive a white 159, always park in Great Eastern.. I try to park near the lift lobby there @ B1.

hi its me. yep, i go there for breakfast sometimes at Hans.

always see your car parked in the same spot.

so this morning as i was slightly earlier, I deliberately parked near there :)

lots of nice cars there.. saw a maser gt and porsche too.

Theoldjaffa,

Yours the white 159 (with dark rims) often seen in the morning peak hours along collyer quay, then right turn at Lau Pa Sat to cross st?

Edited by Ftco

Yours the white 159 (with dark rims) often seen in the morning peak hours along collyer quay, then right turn at Lau Pa Sat to cross st?

nope not me.

morning peak im in the opposite direction, anson rd to cecil st

evening peak im coming from collyer quay right turn to mccallum and right turn again to cecil st :)

maybe u saw oinkiewonkie :)

Edited by Theoldjaffa

ya ya ya.. correct.. every morning 830 like that..

sometimes i notice a red 159 thr too.. yours? [;)]

hi its me. yep, i go there for breakfast sometimes at Hans.

always see your car parked in the same spot.

so this morning as i was slightly earlier, I deliberately parked near there :)

lots of nice cars there.. saw a maser gt and porsche too.

hahaha. ya i was surprised to c another white 159, park same area as me some more.. rare mah.

yup. thr alot of nice cars, the area whr we park always got the maser and porsche

ya ya ya.. correct.. every morning 830 like that..

sometimes i notice a red 159 thr too.. yours? [;)]

Yea, towards Shenton way is me. Next time give a hoot to say hi! [;)]

Had my car detailed by a mobile groomer last Sunday!

I belived Kimi's Bera was groomed by him also ?

My Alfa was the one posted on the 14 Aug...

Click me !

Overall a good job done! [:)]

Nice .. I tried his services more than a year ago. But I still prefer Zaino for my black 159 which I went for recently.

Edited by Count_duku

Oh, so thats your car! Spotted it a few times, together with another black 159

Theoldjaffa,

Oh, so thats your car! Spotted it a few times, together with another black 159

U also at GE carpark?

i nv notice another black 159 though.. i park v close to lobby, so dont relli have opportunity to walk too much in the carpark to c another 159 hahaa.. :D

↡ Advertisement