West Coast Park No More Free Parking

Picnic06-Biante15

Neutral Newbie

I once saw this fella park his car infront of WCP Mac and got on his fren's motorbike and went off [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

with all this hoohaa about charged parking,why not ask the responsibilities of the park rangers themselves?They can easily spot those cheapos plate nos. and fine them on the spot.more than 3 strikes,tow it away at car owner's expense.Don't tell me that the park rangers are so busy 24/7.. [lipsrsealed]

This would be better rather than penalise genuine park visitors.So if I go overnight BBQ at west coast,how will the charges be? [hur]

Even go chalet at downtown east parking also must pay.I still remember that they used to give out 1 free parking voucher for each chalet booked.now if stay 3D/2N,parking pay like [dead] ..

bo bian spend all my $$$ on car n study liao mah. No more $$$ to pay car park. Dun act noble lor. We are all Singaporean, cheapskate mentality in inbuild in our brain. everyone of us had certain degree of cheapskate mentality, just that some of us admit it n some dun.

For ur info, i only go there on exam day itself & i eat drink n sh1t at west coast mac. and my whole day is not from 6am -10pm lor. i will normally fark off from there ard 4pm and i reach there ard 10-12 & it is a weekday.

Hmm so at the end of the day everyone is still concern abt the loss of a free parking park. case closed.

A case of pot calling kettle black. [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Kingcopa

You also one kind, spend petrol to travel to McDonald's, spend money on food so you can study at McDonald's, go there equally got distractions of girls, loud noises and maybe even Internet if you bring your laptop along. Gain what? Aircon and no bed to crash into.

Cheaper to study at home, no need to burn petrol, no need to buy food pay parking. You choose to incur those costs yourself, by deciding to study at McDonald's.

Anyway no more free parking already, go home and study.

Aren't you?

I'm an occasional park user, it'll cost me maximum $5 a month, but it'll cost the season parkers much more.

Guess what, $5 is something I can bear also - I get the convenience of a parking lot being there when I need it. If you have to stinge over a minor parking charge perhaps you should rethink this car ownership thing. If something goes drastically wrong with your car (eg. worn out driveshaft or clutch) you might have to lay up the car instead of fixing it. Or would your parents come bail you out and foot the repair bill?

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! lets hope West Coast Mac dun charge carpark. Always go there before my exam n park there whole day while i am in Mac studying........ Cham liao sweatdrop.gif

how u look like? will spot you next time i go and scold you for inconsideratetongue.giflaugh.gif

You dun scold ppl..you also always go there eat snake... [laugh]

Today morning I was at West Coast Mac for breakfast....and I notice that there are a few cars that seems to have been there for quite a while liao.

Tell tale signs...

1) Flyers on the wipers are "melted" on to the wipers. Rain got wet....then dry by the sun....

2) Windscreen is super dusty....can tell that it has not been driven for a while.

Why dun Mac wheelclamp these cars....whack them heavily like $500....see if they still dare to anyhow park or not. Just post the sign....no overnite parking....overnite parking will be subjected to wheelclamp.

the owners heck care about their cars already mah..so by wheel clamping,will get even worse coz cannot drive,so the owners will just further ignore it.

just tow it away at owner's expense.more than 3 mths unclaimed,send it to scrapyard.best! [thumbsup]

I believe the owners are the "dealers" over at West Coast carmart or some really boh chup owners.

I will clamp the car....if within one week I dun hear from them....I assume the ride is nobody one. I will tow the car to the roadside and let the traffic police go after them.