Auction vechicle, Lancer GLX

Spurman

i tink is 1 of the best buy ever.. i wish i can bid as well..

go for it..

but for me my i cant afford a car.. cos i noe when i got car i wouldnt haf saving every month liao.. even though this is a cheap deal..

but update us on whether u r sucessful in the bid anot man..

wish u all the best..

ya lor, I also dunno the process of bidding, securing loan, financing, transfer of owndership of this car leh...

Bidding is simple. Just download the form and fax it in. Watch out for the "highest bid price" that will appear before 5pm on the date the bidding closes. It will give you a gauge of how much to bid.

For the loan, it is more troublesome. GE Money will not offer you the loan. Its their own rule not to offer loan for their own repossessed vehicle. You have to either apply from other banks, or pay full cash. What you can do is to submit the loan application first. If approved, then bid for this car.

Transfer of ownership is easy. Get all the documents from GE Money, then go LTA queue up and ask for help.

but is the a application fee??

last time i tink they charge $10 right.. per application ie per bid..

so did u try to bid be4?

is it sucessful?

seems quite exciting... haha..

like house auction.. lol

i tink is 1 of the best buy ever.. i wish i can bid as well..

go for it..

but for me my i cant afford a car.. cos i noe when i got car i wouldnt haf saving every month liao.. even though this is a cheap deal..

but update us on whether u r sucessful in the bid anot man..

wish u all the best..

Hey bro,

I missed this one unfortunately, was busy with work, did not manage to go down take a look physically, and wanted to do so on saturday, but darn, bidding was closed.

sorry bro

Does Ge have a reserved price? Or can they ask their own staff to bid min on their reserve price so they can fetch higher price? Lastly, its really pretty cheap so can second hand car dealer bid and sell themselves?

↡ Advertisement