PVC leather fabric for sofa

Louisckp

Neutral Newbie

hi,

anyone know where to buy sheets of fake leather fabric? i need to buy some to repair my sofa which is torn due to dog sratching.

i know there is one in motorcycle seat business but i guess they need the stock so properly mark up the price.

↡ Advertisement

There is a shop at sungei kadut where they do this for car leather seats, i believe they can help you on this. near to my mech place at yew tee. pm me if u need address

I intend to buy a fabric sofa set to set up at an area that will hardly be used, it is not for living area , it is more for display and occassional relaxation purpose. I am worried about dust as my family will hardly use it, any suggestion and experience would be appreciated. leather be better as it is easier to clean for my case.

I intend to buy a fabric sofa set to set up at an area that will hardly be used, it is not for living area , it is more for display and occassional relaxation purpose. I am worried about dust as my family will hardly use it, any suggestion and experience would be appreciated. leather be better as it is easier to clean for my case.

you intent to invite @radx to stay w you ?   :D

but U are correct, Fabric will attract dust . Set up a Majong table better .  [grin]

↡ Advertisement