Recovery at corner?

Tigershark1976

Recovery at corner?  

73 members have voted

1. 1.

• You can continue dreaming..... its just the begining of the recession!
    • dont you read the News how the share market perform today?

nope ... this is a limited period promotion ... tickets are still available ... tongue.gif Just make sure you dont board a boat called titanic cool.gif

Edited by Cheekg98
↡ Advertisement

Markets are rebounding on basis of the amount of bailout dollars being pumped in by the billion.

Where are these billions coming from, and what are the repercussions of using these billions?

People should remember that the 700 billion bailout isn't a handout - it has to be paid back at an insane interest rate.

It looks like a temporary reprieve at best.

wait till the real investor chu pattern.. the recovery is due to the interception by the various global banks.. u think they very big?

i think they are just digging a bigger grave, so everyone can be buried... [lipsrsealed] its time to recoup ur losses and leave the market...

but looking at the vote. 5 out of 5 believe that its just the begining of the recession.... shows that the confident of the poeple is still not recover... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

We need more MPs to talk c0ck and tell us jokes in Ah Beng slang [laugh]

What I think is that its just prolonging the inevitable decline.....

And suck more people into the financial "garbage bin".....

The $$ that these countries are pumping into will not solve the fundamental problem of too much worthless assets and excessive debts....

What it'll boast is inflation in a deflating evironment....

I just hope that I'm wrong and they will be able to cushion this decline as much as possible and lead the world back on recovery as soon as possible....

Turbocharged

agreed.. its delaying the inevitable.

imho, they should have let go.. let those (can't make it) institutions sink.. and those border lines, wake up their idea and start cleaning their acts up (if they've not already done so).

there's a limit that they can help.. and people may not appreciate, and probably abuse these rescue package (remember aia giving spa and massage for their staff after getting the money?)

end up, back to square one... dumping money into a bottomless pit and prolonging the suffering. shakehead.gif

rather 长痛不如短痛, siong siong one time settle.

Did I miss the boat again?

which boat? the one that just sink? another one is coming.. it will sink as well..no change in iternery [laugh]

but looking at the vote. 5 out of 5 believe that its just the begining of the recession.... shows that the confident of the poeple is still not recover... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

We need more MPs to talk c0ck and tell us jokes in Ah Beng slang [laugh]

just take a look at your CPF statement and you will laugh till tears flow out [laugh]