Recovery at corner?

Tigershark1976

Recovery at corner?  

73 members have voted

1. 1.

• You can continue dreaming..... its just the begining of the recession!
    • dont you read the News how the share market perform today?

wah... another +131.85 for STI on the 1st half day [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] .... wonder it will close at +100 point? those who buy in the blue chips on last friday should gain at least 20% to 30% liao... [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

Neutral Newbie

That's life. Poor people is used to clear the sh*t created by them. The rich only get richer. Markets can be filled with traders buying up the stocks to stimulate buying or projecting a good market recovery. Not forgetting, from all the writedowns and credit swaps, who will be paying these creditors of the swaps? They have not estimated the total amount of these writedowns. Enter the market only when you are extremely confident.

My 2 cents worth.

Based on the sudden hike in the index, the big players are likely to be buying up stocks to stimulate buying and projecting a good market recovery. When the smaller players are lured into buying, the big player may pull the carpet out, sweeping everyone off their feet. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Agreed. There are speculators in the market, pushing these prices up.

These are my 2 cents worth only and NOT any investment advise. [nosebleed]

Use your brain la bro.

Where got so fast can see the real effects one?

All the current happenings are just the beginning.

In order to see the real situtaion, try another 6 months down the road.

i am not financial guru.

i see the value of the market now is like a game of jengga. you pull the pieces from the foundation to stack it taller. it is now the foundation is almost going to collapse.

i won't invest because of the financial bailout. will you buy a house infested by termites? if u intend to sell to another ignorance buyer, probably u will.

but if the house only have leaks , I would buy it because leaks can be fixed.

question is, can the financial package fix the leaking problem? probably can, depends on whether the rain stops. go and buy an umbrella that is big enough to shelter the roof from the rain for a few weeks. then u may fix the leak. :)

to source and install the umbrella takes time. by the time u get it up, your house is flooded. still need a contingency plan, to take care of your day to day living.

Recovery at/around the corner? No , i don't think so.

hmm... i dont get what u mean by "use your brain la bro". and also dont undestand why are you thinking so. anyway, .. Im using my brain, if not, I wouldnt ask for opinion. Even an idiot can see that.

He meant not to be emotional , have a clear head and invest based on facts and sound analysis, not gut feel.

some bro also mention invest only when u are confident. just to add, be clear of what made you confident when you do.

(edited)

hahaha.... bro, long time no c liao... hows life? shifted to blk 300+ last month.

i know what he meant lah, just that the word he use is a bit sarcastic. Anyway, call me for a coffee when u r free!

Edited by Tigershark1976

Its the harsh words that tend to wake people up.

Cos you give me the impression that you are sleeping when you wrote this post.

Anyway now is too early to say on how the market will fare on the financial aid provided.

(edited)

really??? if thats the case, thanks a lot. Quess u r rite, i was sleeping or you can even says that I was hibernating since 1997. Thats y i wasnt burned this round. How about u?? u were awake all along and which part of your body turned into carbon liao? [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

come one lah, 1st u were telling me to use my brain... n now u were telling me that i was sleeping while posting... i really catch no ball leh. r u trying to gain attention or wat?? [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

If you wanna post, kindly post something more constructive and stop posting all the lame stuff to gain post lah. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Edited by Tigershark1976
↡ Advertisement