• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 11 praises

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

Nazaki
  • Nazaki
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a solar film to replace my existing one. Any good model to recommend?

My friend recommended me Huper Optik. Anyone used it before?
What's the price like?

And what's the LTA's regulation regarding tint-ing of window? And the Malaysia one too.

Thanks for your time. :)
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:23 PM

Horsee
  • Premium member
    Horsee
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

try tinsycool, me on it for past 2 yrs..
Service and wkmanship no complain..

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Current car uses huper optik. Good. Got it for $1300+, premier max tint front and rear within LTA parameters. The installer went down to SM motors to fixed it up bef I collect the car. Only other solar film brand used was V-cool, quite good too.

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

Kalmath
  • Kalmath
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

You can try 3M, cost around 800-900 for the premium package. Good quality with 10 years warranty, effective in cutting down heat.

Not metal based, need not cut hole for ERP / GPS / parking transponder.
Blueray and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:01 PM

Akula
  • Premium member
    Akula
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Err...., think your reply shld be to the TS, not me.

Edited by Akula, 15 October 2008 - 09:02 PM.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Huper Optik vs 3M

which is better?

FourZero and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:00 PM

Jaason3138
  • Premium member
    Jaason3138
    Clutched
    Author Image

I tried Huper Optik and Rikecool before. Huper Optik for some reason give very clear and absolute transparent vision. But is get really hot compare rikecool under the sun. I would have choose Rikecool given our weather

Posted 30 October 2018 - 02:27 PM

Atrecord
  • Premium member
    Atrecord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone installed Huper Optik films before? What's the best grade they have, and how does that compare with established good ones like 3M crystalline, or top grade films of other brands?

I used to look at the Infra Red Rejection (IRR) %, but HO now says they adopt new standards, and do not have IRR readings, but instead looks at a Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) instead... The best grade HO is only like 50+% TSER...

Is this effective/good?

tks...

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:33 AM

David497
  • David497
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

What about Spectra PhotoSync Performance?

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Huper, Optik

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users