Miniature Schnauzer up for adoption

Thelord

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Mentioned in my earlier post regarding a schnauzer that i found at around Teachers' Estate. Till now nobody came forward to claim the dog. Im putting it up for adoption now.

Breed: Mini schnauzer

Color: Salt and pepper

Age: Vet and groomer estimate to be between 3 to 4 yrs old, still very young and active dog.

Toilet trained: Only will do her business downstairs.

Basic commands: Understand how to "Sit" and "Come here"

Microchipped: No

Adoption fees: No need, just love her for life.

This cute little girl is very very obedient and well-behaved. She doesnt bark at all, only when she see u coming back home she will cry and whistle and maybe bark abit. Whole family loves her but its difficult for us to keep 2 dogs.

If any of you are ready and willing to adopt the dog and can fufill the following conditions...

1)Are you and your family sure about keeping a dog and are animal lovers?

2)Do you have enough time to spend with the dog?

3)This cute girl needs to be taken downstairs to pee and poo early morning, noon and evening. Are you, your family or your maid able to do it?

4)As it was a lost dog without microchip, i cant trace her history. She probably needs to get a de-worm jab and get microchipped this kind of things.

Please help spread words to your friends or anyone who loves dogs... I will have to send her to SPCA in a few days time, i dont wanna do that but i dont have a choice or time to look after her... She is a good lapdog and can give you all her life and expect nothing much in return. Thanks all.

Please call me @ 9 3 8 7 8 3 2 0 Wilson.

Edited by Thelord
↡ Advertisement

i wish someone will adopt her because SPCA is not a good place to sent her

if nobody adopts her after a certain period she will be growing a pair of wings

i am a life member of the spca

used too keep 2 shih tzu until 1 of them kena cancer at 6 yrs old n have to be put to sleep. now the other lonely dog is 10 yrs.

would luv to adopt if my old dog die of old age. anyway hope the dog find its owner soon or goes to a good home. [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

I know.. i dont wanna send her there also la but how? My dog cant get along with her, others working during day time, quite jialat...

Neutral Newbie

Yeah... i will ask abit abt the potential adopters family, what kind of place they staying, family members prepared or not or these that.

I know surely some will get offended one la. but no choice... for the welfare of the doggy ma...

Have you tried putting up some posters around that area or gone house to house hunting? We helped a goldie find her owner by going to each and every house in the vincity. In the end, the owner informed us that she had not much time to look after the dog and we adopted her instead. I would loved to adopt her but we already have 3 dogs so it's too crowded at the moment.

Many ppl out there who put dogs up for adoption have an agreement where they can visit the dog periodically to make sure its ok.. you can try that.

Why not put up at dog forums? I think response will be better there.

http://www.doggiesite.com/board.html

last year found a schnuazher too, my 2 pugs cant really get along with it..So asked the maid to go to house after house to enquire.... in the end found the family... phew.

Edited by Chrispie

Turbocharged

Wow, din know so many dog owners/lovers in MCF. Myself have a shih tzu and japanese spitz, both female. Nice and heartwarming to see so many ppl still caring for our furry friends. Hope you find a good home for her.

Turbocharged

I always had the impression that dogs are easier to integrate than say, cats. No chance of your resident dog accepting the mini schnauzer?

I take approx 2 weeks to integrate a new cat into my household each time. Stressful but worth the effort.

Give her another chance and another 2 weeks to integrate? [thumbsup]

We spoke, I am coming forward to adopt her. I have an old beagle which is already 14 human years old. Still strong but not active anymore. Also lately brought him to have surgery to remove some growth on his cheeks.