Swift Owners

Hoppe

Update on fuel consumption after 4500km on the new Swift 1.0l.

The current fuel consumption has been ranging from 5.2 to 5.4L / 100km for the last 4 refills. Tyre pressure is at 32 psi all round (* Lower than the recommended 36 psi (front) and 32 psi (rear) ). 

post-133462-0-89542400-1545902181_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hey, anyone booked a swift recently? Any tentative date when you will receive it?

I got mine within 2 weeks of COE. Really quick for ex-stock colours. 

Hey, anyone booked a swift recently? Any tentative date when you will receive it?

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum here. I just booked mine on mid Dec. SE mentioned delivery mid Feb. Btw, anyone knows that the swift 1.0 is Zc33 or Zc33s? Thks in advance! 

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum here. I just booked mine on mid Dec. SE mentioned delivery mid Feb. Btw, anyone knows that the swift 1.0 is Zc33 or Zc33s? Thks in advance!

Neither.. Zc33s is the Swift Sport.

Swift 1.0t should be zc13

Im collecting mine on mid jan'19.
  • Praise 1

Starting to see a few new Swifts on the road- red, grey and blue. There's a blue one exactly like my wife's in my office cp too. Hope to see more soon. The new facelifted S-Cross I think will be a hard sell. $20000 CEVS surcharge with the same engine as the Swift 1.0T!

Don't know if the upcoming Vitara boosterjet (supposed to be the 1.4T from the Swift Sport) will be hit so hard as well.

Edited by Hotnyh
↡ Advertisement