Swift Owners

Hoppe

Jazz is a strong competitor in this segment. I doubt Swift can make it.....

I wonder how is the new Jazz NVH compared to the new Swift?

My family had a one many years back, we sold it after 2 years.

The road noises and external noises was extremely bad. Especially for those sitting in the rear. Hopefully they have improved on the sound proofing.

I wonder how is the new Jazz NVH compared to the new Swift?

My family had a one many years back, we sold it after 2 years.

The road noises and external noises was extremely bad. Especially for those sitting in the rear. Hopefully they have improved on the sound proofing.

Swift or Jazz had bad sound proofing? i heard swift sound proofing arent too great, but when i test drive it was ok

my first Suzuki was a 1.0 swift 20+ years ago, a nice little car that had served me 3.5yrs without any problem.

my wife was considering between the swift and the mini as she want a small car for easy drive around.

the swift interior can be too pain for a lady liking compare to the mini, but there are always some trade off between

comfort and price.

she picked the cooper s for it look and styling, no doubt that swift can be a more reliable car for day to day usage.

Same here! Which colour/ dual tone are you getting?

I’m getting the gray single tone. Was comparing jazz and swift but chose swift for the fun drive and better features. Those looking for more space/comfort should probably go for the jazz

Iâm getting the gray single tone. Was comparing jazz and swift but chose swift for the fun drive and better features. Those looking for more space/comfort should probably go for the jazz

Jazz 1.3 vs swift 1.0t, I will pick swift anytime. Full features with cruise mode, high safety features, interior way better than the bare jazz but space wise, jazz wins hands down.

Aiyoh that costs more than double the Swift though!

ya man. can almost buy 2 swifts for the price of one Mini One. what a comparison.

Swift or Jazz had bad sound proofing? i heard swift sound proofing arent too great, but when i test drive it was ok

I was refering to the previous gen of Jazz/Fit.

The current generation i have not sat in it before.

my first Suzuki was a 1.0 swift 20+ years ago, a nice little car that had served me 3.5yrs without any problem.

my wife was considering between the swift and the mini as she want a small car for easy drive around.

the swift interior can be too pain for a lady liking compare to the mini, but there are always some trade off between

comfort and price.

she picked the cooper s for it look and styling, no doubt that swift can be a more reliable car for day to day usage.

Yes the cooper S looks much better.

I have one in my family now,but maybe i am getting old. I feel the seats are abit low and the steering might be too heavier for some ladies.

It is a great drive if you enjoy driving dynamics.

But wrong car to compare with the swift. Wrong segment and wrong price cat.

The Swift is nice in its own way as a daily drive-around.

Thanks bro! Hope to learn more from all the experienced bros on this forum ð

Haha both of us have to learn a lot from our senpais here. 1st (self owned) car for u too? Do u intend to do ceramic coating after u get the car?

Haha both of us have to learn a lot from our senpais here. 1st (self owned) car for u too? Do u intend to do ceramic coating after u get the car?

I would say don't waste money, save it and do a respray on the 5th year if you gonna keep the car.

I would say don't waste money, save it and do a respray on the 5th year if you gonna keep the car.

Ya. All the coatings live up to empty promises. Just wax and polish and go for a respray when dented scratched.

Coatings are way over priced.

If you want to do coating and not pay too much, go for those that range from $100 - 200. Ceramic, glass coating DO not protect against knocks, dents, etc. Helps with shine, easier and more thorough removal of bird sht, water marks, and to a little extent swirls. I redo my coating every year, cheap one. 

CERAMIC COATING myths | The truth about CERAMIC COATINGS

If you want to do coating and not pay too much, go for those that range from $100 - 200. Ceramic, glass coating DO not protect against knocks, dents, etc. Helps with shine, easier and more thorough removal of bird sht, water marks, and to a little extent swirls. I redo my coating every year, cheap one. 

Agree with what the other bros said. Ceramic coating does not seem to be worth the money. Just plan on waxing the car myself then maybe wrapping after a few yrs

Ya. All the coatings live up to empty promises. Just wax and polish and go for a respray when dented scratched.

Coatings are way over priced.

Thanks bros for the advice!
↡ Advertisement