• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
948 replies to this topic | 831 praises

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:49 PM

LilSwifty
  • Premium member
    LilSwifty
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A375BD29-94B8-4E50-BBC0-C4DEF11CE694.jpeg

Recently just installed monster Sport cf intake onto my zc32s ð¬

Very cool. How much performance gain are u getting from it? Btw do u still own yr mk5 gti?

Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:35 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Very cool. How much performance gain are u getting from it? Btw do u still own yr mk5 gti?

Nope bro, gotten rid of the mk5. Can’t keep up with the maintanence. It’s still available for sale on sgcarmart but pls don’t get it hehe.

Performance wise there is definitely some gains from mid to high end of the rpm but not a lot. Maybe a good tune might squeeze more out of it
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:05 AM

LilSwifty
  • Premium member
    LilSwifty
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Nope bro, gotten rid of the mk5. Canât keep up with the maintanence. Itâs still available for sale on sgcarmart but pls donât get it hehe.

Performance wise there is definitely some gains from mid to high end of the rpm but not a lot. Maybe a good tune might squeeze more out of it

Was considering getting a mk5 gti but was afraid of the high maintenance. Lucky i didnt give in to temptation haha. Settled with a swift 1.0 instead

May i ask what gave u the most problems? Dsg gearbox?

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:56 AM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Any members here installed spoiler for the new swift (1.0 version)? Can share pics of design and where you purchased it? Am looking for one, but seems like not much choice leh.. Thks in advance! 

This is the only one I've seen-

HTB1ovsKadfvK1RjSszhq6AcGFXah.jpg

Off Aliexpress https://www.aliexpre...sAbTest=ae803_5

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:43 PM

LilSwifty
  • Premium member
    LilSwifty
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Off Aliexpress https://www.aliexpre...sAbTest=ae803_5

Bro could u share the link to the fascia adaptor for the aftermarket head unit? Thanks in advance

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:52 PM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I bought this one-

https://www.aliexpre....27424c4d9CV7pv

LilSwifty praised this

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:24 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Was considering getting a mk5 gti but was afraid of the high maintenance. Lucky i didnt give in to temptation haha. Settled with a swift 1.0 instead

May i ask what gave u the most problems? Dsg gearbox?

It’s actually the engine haha. Kept misfiring and requires overhaul
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:46 AM

Swifter9989
  • Swifter9989
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Off Aliexpress https://www.aliexpre...sAbTest=ae803_5

Ya.. That's the one that I saw too, but I came across another one in ebay  and bought it liao! Haha.. This is the one :

https://rover.ebay.c...tm/323633001502

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:39 AM

makeanewcall
  • makeanewcall
    1st Gear
    Author Image

The aliexpres spoiler looks fugly on the new swift though, can get similar from taobao for a fraction of the price.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: suzuki, swift, owners and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)