Veron

Telling me, its just for the style factor. The rear windows are windups [crazy]

But in SG....$$ talks first [crazy]

Thats why its too ex lah...for the trim level. [crazy]

Neutral Newbie

And what weak trim level it's got - the only things that have power in the Leon are the engine and the front windows....btw, the 'guaranteed' package for the Leon 1.6 is 87900 - any wonder why no one's getting it at all ? [:(]

Neutral Newbie

And what weak trim level it's got - the only things that have power in the Leon are the engine and the front windows....btw, the 'guaranteed' package for the Leon 1.6 is 87900 - any wonder why no one's getting it at all ? [:(]

"Overpriced, it is .... buy it, you shall not" [sly]

Neutral Newbie

It's really pathetic that the Leon comes in such low level trims, sidetrack slightly, do U guys notice that BM works in a lazy fashion compared to other dealers?

Neutral Newbie
It's really pathetic that the Leon comes in such low level trims, sidetrack slightly, do U guys notice that BM works in a lazy fashion compared to other dealers?

You're right about the lazy fashion - tot that we're supposed to organise a group test drive at BM?

Anyway you got a Tody all in [:)] Much better value IMO

BM doesnt really advertise, and if they do, its the same old advertisement with the same pics!! Only the prices change! [crazy]

Neutral Newbie
BM doesnt really advertise, and if they do, its the same old advertisement with the same pics!! Only the prices change! [crazy]

SAve on advertising cost mah. Dun have to pay ad agency to re-design new ads [:p]

SAve on advertising cost mah. Dun have to pay ad agency to re-design new ads [:p]

Eh we know you got the car, dont have to defend the dealer! [laugh]

no lah...there's a tinge of sacarsm in my reply lah. Just need to be a bit more sensitive to detect it [angelic]

I am joking as well, playing on your excitement in getting you car...didnt you detect it? [:p]

Neutral Newbie

TB, you really have kind words for them! [mad]

Will tell you more when we meet up!

Neutral Newbie

By looking at it from another perspective, had BM advertised bigger and more frequently, we will be paying a higher price for the Tody since the OMV will be higher!

Neutral Newbie

Well, BM is practically a 'govt' company, that's why can relac-a-jack. Still get paid regardless of sales.

What the SE told me was that they priced the Leon higher to "not encourage" people to buy the Leon since only 10 available. Out of the 3 1.6, 2 have been sold. The shipment was diverted to singapore, it was supposed to be transported to dunno which country.

Dunno whether true but hey, Toledo owners ain't complaining that fewer people buy, though less spare parts stockist and mod stuff, makes the car more "unique".

[;)]

Neutral Newbie
what if you compare to the OTHER BM? [:p]

The other BM? Cannot make it lah, sales people there always look up to the ceiling how to sell? It's their cars selling themselves so SRs are rag dolls only [:p]

That's why I like to have kopi in SM, sometimes itchy will start questioning the SR or Parts guy for new stuff [laugh]

↡ Advertisement