• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I think it looks good. But i think less ppl will take note of this car cuz the GTR is getting all the limelight now laugh.gif
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:28 PM

Iziz
  • Iziz
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Personally, I dun like it tat much, e front looks too long in comparison wif e rest of e car. And e car looks like its on high heels...

But I love e interior, I'm a sucker for interiors tongue.gif

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:32 PM

Failali
  • Failali
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This car is the facelift for the 350Z?

Interior looks better, more sporty looking, but i dont see any changes on the exterior other than the headlights and the taillights.

Are any technical specs out yet?

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yes. i agree with the interior. much better than the 350Z.

as for the body shape... hmm... sports coupes should have long bonnets actually. maybe its the colour?

i saw some spy pics and it looks better in black.

Edited by Relagsingh, 03 November 2008 - 03:47 PM.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:48 PM

Iziz
  • Iziz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Cant blame the 350Z, its not getting any younger tongue.gif

Agreed on e long bonnet, more of e proportion which I find abit out.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:49 PM

Failali
  • Failali
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Interior is absolutely inlove.gif inlove.gif

Only thing that is stopping me from buying this wonderful machine is my age, the car price tag sweatdrop.gif COE, insurance, fuel, etc.

With the technical recession only due in 2009 it is certainly a bad time to buy cars.

I hope the 370z is equipped with a TC 3.8LV6. aka the VR38DETT or the VQ35DE

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:00 PM

Iziz
  • Iziz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hint: 370Z (a VQ35 is inside the 350Z, wad do u think is the engine inside the 370Z)

Its the one found inside the G37.

And pls, dun go ard re-producing stuff u read from e net, do u even know wad a technical recession means??

Nope, its NA, wun be TC/SC.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

Failali
  • Failali
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Nah. I read alot ppl say got recession soon. so i assume it is lo.. Cause the market still voliatle or wadever it is

sweatdrop.gif .Sorry if i misled anyone

Engine Lineups from Wikipedia

3.7L 330 hp (250 kW) V6 VQ37VHR

3.7L 328 hp (245 kW) V6 VQ37VHR
3.7L 310 PS (230 kW) V6 VQ37VHR

Not a bad choice Imho. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

Sturtles
  • Premium member
    Sturtles
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Can you also provide the max torque and RPM, because it wouldn't make sense to read just horse power. Everyone will take the highest bhp engine of the line up and boo the lowest.

It will be even better if you can post the torque curve for the 3 states of tune

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:48 PM

Failali
  • Failali
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

When did i boo the lowest engine?

i SAY the engine lineup is a good choice. sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

Referring to the VQ37VHR engine is a good choice for the 370z

Edited by Failali, 03 November 2008 - 04:50 PM.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

Bankai87
  • Bankai87
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

That engine line up is not for the 370Z, its for the Infiniti G37 lah! Copy also copy wrong.

The engine specs for the 370z is the VQ37HR which outputs 328bhp @ 7k rpm and 363Nm at 5.6k rpm, redline @ 7.5k rpm.

The 370z engine will also have Nissan VVEL, their version of variable valve timing and lift.

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:57 PM

Failali
  • Failali
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

aiya.

but the engine used for the 370Z is the 3.7l VQ37VHR rite..

Same as the G37 what i am explaining it could be the three.

IIRC.

Do correct me if im wrong

sweatdrop.gif

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

Exowraith
  • Exowraith
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I like the retro styling!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:14 PM

Nazaki
  • Nazaki
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think the 370z engine is the same as the G37 from what I've read.

This is a total upgrade from the 350z.

More power, more torque, lighter and shorter!

A monster I would say.

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:57 AM

Agent6
  • Agent6
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

looks more beefy

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:01 AM

Zoomx
  • Zoomx
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Rings a bell???

or its just me?

Cheers

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:05 AM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

same engine as the skyline G37?

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

Rickster
  • Premium member
    Rickster
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I tink they cut cost...share same designer laugh.gif

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

Nazaki
  • Nazaki
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yep. they copy from the z4 coupe.

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

totally diff bro.

in fact after seeing this, its more like the Z4 copying the old 240Z.

anyway, thats how 2 seater coupes should look like. long bonnet, short tailed and a small and snug interior.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: 370Z

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users