Anyone bought car from Jack Cars?

Ekardo

Wow so angry that registered new nick to complain.

But interesting on the statement of "rest of PIs are indians". As far as I recall, all the PIs in first floor of Ubi AML (where Jack car is) look chinese owned and operated - like Hup Loong, Autolink, Prime, Leco etc....

↡ Advertisement

Yes. I am newly registered. Upset, yes.

I don't know what he meant about the Indian comments... And I don't go around figuring which of the shops are Indian-owned or Chinese-owned or whatever.

As far as I am concerned, I am there as an interested and potential buyer. I am looking for the best deal.

Pi in general just give me the jitters. It feels like going to sim lim or buying hp from ah beng shops.

I'm sure there are some good ones around. But buying a 100+k item that is supposed to give you convenience for many years, I won't want to take that kind of risk.

Edited by Chrispie

Wah sei....Mustafa go into PI business ah? LOL!

If mustafa have PI, will be gd. Their business model is low price and transparent.

Neutral Newbie

Hello All, I am new to this forum. I'm looking for a good parallel importer for Toyota Harrier and Jack Cars is in one of my shortlist and so I wanted to find out more about this company when I came across this thread. Seems like there are various comments about them and would appreciate very much if any of you who have recently actually purchased from Jack Cars to please share your experiences if you don't mind? Thank you!

Booked an elegance with Jack Cars on 14Jan. 6 bid guarantee non top up. Finger cross.

any reason why you choose them?

how was your experience with them?

Neutral Newbie

still waiting for the car of course hope to get the car before cny which i think a bit hard, will update overall experience once get the car. Reason choosing them because the price is reasonable to us but interest rate is quite high 2.7%, also we didnt really check and compare many PI.

Neutral Newbie

Sometimes, it is just that 1 salesman who can bring down the reputation of a PI.

My family had already bought our 4th car from Hua Yang without any issues at all. But if you google it, there are that 1 or 2 very bad reviews about HY. I guessed it is that particular salesman(s) who is fooked up.

But one thing I would be wary about is when a PI starts to 'bad-mouth' about other PI when you tell them they offer so and so for trade in price. Seems very unprofessional to me. They can warn potential buyers about other PI but to go to the extend of bad-mouthing them, I would be worried about the salesman's ethic.

• Praise 1

still waiting for the car of course hope to get the car before cny which i think a bit hard, will update overall experience once get the car. Reason choosing them because the price is reasonable to us but interest rate is quite high 2.7%, also we didnt really check and compare many PI.

Bro, got your car yet?  so how was the overall experience?

thanks for sharing!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Secured COE during Feb first bid, will collect car in 2 weeks time bcos I'm not in town. Our SE is Joseph.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

It is a great idea to check first the dealer before go in buying or leasing a car. Thanks for the comments here. I agree that there are some good and bad reviews for every dealer, but also I will choose to consider every situation before I will judge them. Keep up posting your experience and testimonies here for your dealers!

• Praise 1

i booked with Jack cars for the Aug 17 second bidding exercise.

handed over my old car on 9oct morning and collected my new car at 5pm.

6 weeks wait, mainly due to the VITAs.

my SE will constantly update me on the progress also.

just did my 1k servicing them using the concierge service.

called up 5 days in advance and made a booking. the staff called me in the morning and collected my car from me at my workplace in the cargo complex and then returned the car at 12pm.

standard charges is $100 + $7 gst.

however, i had a $50 voucher so ended up paying $53.50 only via credit card. (they brought the card machine with them also).

very convenient and smooth process .... no need take leave or waste time waiting at workshop.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3