Which is your favourite shopping centre and why?

Kelpie

VivoCity and Harbourfront.

Huge but parking at Vivo can be a pain so I normally park at Harbourfront. These 2 shopping centres offer much makan places as well as shops of different variety too.

Lastly, it's near to my office as well as my house. [:p]

same! vivo got a lot of chinese restaurants like wu ming, tung lek, imperial, soup restaurant, dian xiao er, etc. also got japanese, indian, spanish, swiss, nyonya, american, italian, etc. love it man. harbourfront got one damn cheap chinese restaurant called ban heng, one person about $20 and its ala carte buffet. been there more than 10 times in a year lol

Mine is any shopping centre that has a crowd pulling tenant like a hypermart like giant, cold storage or carrefour. In the 90s those crowd pulling tenants are Japanese retail shops like Metro, Yaohan, Isetan, Seiyu and etc.

Central mall is an example of one that has no crowd pulling tenant, very boring place cos after makan nothing much to shop. So many small apparel shops and women shoe shops. So boring.

Plaza Sing used to be one shopping centre that nobody goes when Yaohan closed shop and moved out in the 90s. But once carrefour moved in only it becomes alive.

what about NEX? no one like it?

it is a very badly designed mall..and the maintenance of the mall is appalling..the tiles are dirty..the toilets are worst..food-wise very lousy selection [sleeping]

Central mall is an example of one that has no crowd pulling tenant, very boring place cos after makan nothing much to shop. So many small apparel shops and women shoe shops. So boring.

really boring and no motivation to walk ard the mall..today went with family to eat ramen..shop for 30mins left already [sleeping]

vivo.... lots of food choices plus my fav gong cha..... n i kinda like the parking, cept the exit part.... i onli parked once on upper levels and i never did it again <_<

same! vivo got a lot of chinese restaurants like wu ming, tung lek, imperial, soup restaurant, dian xiao er, etc. also got japanese, indian, spanish, swiss, nyonya, american, italian, etc. love it man. harbourfront got one damn cheap chinese restaurant called ban heng, one person about $20 and its ala carte buffet. been there more than 10 times in a year lol

Bro, care to share where is this restaurant "Ban Heng" located? Only rem last time got 1 restaurant named "Dragon Gate" but I think closed down liao. It was located on Deck 4 of the carpark area.

Bro, care to share where is this restaurant "Ban Heng" located? Only rem last time got 1 restaurant named "Dragon Gate" but I think closed down liao. It was located on Deck 4 of the carpark area.

ban heng not in vivo itself... its at the other connected building... got dim sum buffet

IMM for me.............. [smash]

Can get almost everything from there under one roof like household items to renovation contractors. Food (Giant), Kopithiam, Fastfood, Seafood, Jap Food, Thai Food, $2/- items in DaiSao, Electronis in Best & Challenger, Clothing........ etc..

Best of all free parking for the first 3 hrs....... [drivingcar]

IMM is often crowded during weekend and parking can be a quite a task. The outdoor playground is probably one of the best around.

It is a pity that they now have much fewer furniture stores around. Science Centre and Akira are nearby too.

Regards,

I just drop my family and let them shop first. I will wait in the car for parking lot. The turnover is quite fast. The most half hour wait ..... [drivingcar]