Camera for cars

Bibill

Does anyone know where can I install cameras for cars? Kenna a very deep scratch that is really unforgivable.... [rifle][rifle][rifle] ....why does ppl scratch cars!!?!?!?!....really don't understand...

Please let me know where can put cameras, as I intend to catch them and make sure they are done with...thanks for your help!

↡ Advertisement

I'm looking out for such gadget also...so far hasn't heard anybody using it..

sorry about your carbigcry.gif.. my door was kenna from others also.... luckily just a dent and paint left over from that fellow...sweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

What car you driving ?? Sports car ??? or heavily mod car ??? Me got a few frens with sports car ... always kena such incidents one ... somebody actually walked on top of the car .. you can see foot prints on the car man !!!! These people dun have money to buy sports car so do this kinda boliao things .... damn childish ...

I also wanna install camera. Want to install it on my front bumper at the bottom, facing up at 50 degree angle. So when I come to traffic light, gals wearing short skirt walk pass, can see everything. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think so far only cybereye. [:p]

Neutral Newbie
Does anyone know where can I install cameras for cars? Kenna a very deep scratch that is really unforgivable.... [rifle][rifle][rifle] ....why does ppl scratch cars!!?!?!?!....really don't understand...

Please let me know where can put cameras, as I intend to catch them and make sure they are done with...thanks for your help!

Please see the following thread:

http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/gforum.cgi...e=unread#unread

Might as well install a Super, Tyhoon-type, Strong, Uplifting blower hiding in your front grille.

Installing camera for that purpose is a felony, car blowing hot air is not.

Not really. I install the camera in front is to see the distance between my low bumper to the curb. If someone is to walk so near, then it ain't my problem. It is only wrong if I delibrately drive up behind a gal with short skirt. [laugh]