FL BMW 3 Series

Eyke

Supercharged

looks much better, front looks a bit 5 Series-ish, rear lights still a bit awkward though.

interior still drab and dreary, unfortunately;

a real deal-killer imho.

↡ Advertisement

Was at PML on Saturday, friend looking at the 1 series. Noticed that the 323i now rated at 190BHP, instead of 177 and the list price of the 325i at $166800.

323 comes with 190BHP [thumbsup]

what is discounted price for 323 ? [sly]

i'm cool without the iDrive since 323 is a 6-pot unlike 320 [;)]

Edited by Wt_know

was looking at the 320I few months back... heng nv buy.. haha.. now econ so bad.. did you go see the C180... its quite nice too.. grows on you.. plus if you fit on the AMG kit.. its swee..

Listed at $159800. Din asked cos was just accompanying friend. COE rebate level at $11k and think most PML cars have overtrade, maybe $10K +/-. So maybe abt $146K +/-, jus deducing.

Also since the price difference btn 323iA and 325iA is only $7K, and assuming the disc/overtarde are the same makes more sense to get the 325 instead of the 323. Dunno if there's any other difference btn these 2 models (both cars on display comes in 16" rims)

Neutral Newbie

haha yeah. true true. 1 of my frenz got the SLK kompressor. damn freaking powerful. always quote to me " huh! walau so fast reach home le" hahaha.

wah... SLK is another thing altogether liao... honestly.. if you have 150k to spend... would you want a 320I, 325, 5 series or a 2 year old SLK? not forgetting the SLK road tax is not too ex.. ard 900plus?

Neutral Newbie

both shld be 6cylinders. most likey is the comestic difference? ask them PMLs in the long run which gives higher resale value. $7k difference now might be no difference 2yrs down the road.

Neutral Newbie

its a 1.8 SLK. not the V6 version. so theres abit of saving. personally i would go for 320i highest spec. but this time round BMW are releasing the new models much faster isnt it? i really like the previous 320i model. now they come out a newer one. will consider to get a 2year 320i if they change so fast. not so pain when the market change drastically.

but the 320I highest spec is still a 4pot motor... and parked beside wif a SLK 1.8, the slk will still turn more heads.. but the problem is 2 seater for the slk so you cant take your family out... hehe.. unless you have another car at home.. [sly]

323 vs 325 is only difference by $7K .. serious ?

are you comparing 323 vs 325 with or without iDrive ?

Also since the price difference btn 323iA and 325iA is only $7K, and assuming the disc/overtarde are the same makes more sense to get the 325 instead of the 323. Dunno if there's any other difference btn these 2 models (both cars on display comes in 16" rims)

Like I said, $159800 vs $166800, dunno what difference/specs of the car. Jus took a cursory glance at the specs list, only remembered the 323i now at 190 bhp plus both on 16 inch rims. Other details and which model have what, no idea at all.

thanks.will wait until 2009 Q1 to decide to change car.

hopefully car price is down by another 20% [thumbsup]

and hopefully company still give AWS (next month) [rolleyes]

Edited by Wt_know

You are welcome, only sharing what little i know. Though highly likely car prices will dropped 20%. Most prob a fatter overtrade/disc if they need to push out the cars.

↡ Advertisement