Most effective way of stopping

Zcold

Thanks. The sound of a turbo however will never be as sweet to the S2000 with test pipe.

3 of my friends own S2K and all happen to be yellow. Something must be going on between them I supposed. 2 AP1, 1 AP2 laugh.gif

I have a few videos of them doing a sound test and it sounded sweet. If I recall one of them is using J's Racing while the other Trust PE Tir which is full titanium 80mm.

For some reason I have more Honda friends than Evo friends. laugh.gif

If you are ever here for holidays, I am happy to bring you around and have a look at the motorsport scene over here. wink.gif

Wow.. I've spent two years there but was a car-noob then. Driving a Corolla 86 and Barina 95 then. I am hoping to visit some friends next year. Maybe look for you for a cuppa then. Ahan's there as well isn't he?

eh boss, why u bother to reply? i have not a single clue what these guys are talking about. i think our time could be better well-spent somewhere else.

Bro, how are you? How's the foot?

If you are into nick-picking people's words and twisting them into arrows directed at yourself, that is fine.

We are all here to learn from one another, so be open minded and take criticism on the stride. If your facts are wrong, its wrong. Take it as a man, and move on.

As far as I can see or read, you are being hyper-sensitive to the comments posted by Bro BMW20i.

You do not have to reply to my post. Its purely my own comments and not meant to be sarcastic in any means.

Edited by Xefera

yes... they did...

thanks for yr advice... but...

In yr opinion... going at around 60km/h on the e-way and "didnt follow closely" as quoted in my 1st post is not considered "drive slower and more defensively" as quoted by u ??? [shocked][shocked]

My car no ABS, brake too hard will slide cause tyres kinda worn, so what I did is to change to reverse gear and accelerate beri beri hard!! [cool]

haa, of cause engine brake and safe distance best.

talking about buses stopping, anyone noticed the road surfaces on some of the bus stops? i noticed that some road surfaces beside the bus stop are slightly rougher and more bumpy than normal road surfaces. and they only put the bumpy road surfaces when there is a bus stop. is it to help the buses stop better or reduce their stopping distances?

nopez...

the bumpiness i tink is caused by the rubber space needed for expansion of concrete... picture it as a more rigid piece of tile.... then sometimes these 'tiles' may not be 100% level with one another...

bus stop uses reinforced concrete in the road design.... unlike normal roads that uses tar.... same with some traffic junction....

reason being that RC provides more strength unlike tar roads.... and prevents problems like rutting (rutting = 2 slightly sunken area caused by heavy wheels going over the roads over a long time)

the extra strength is needed due to the excessive stress caused by the heavy busses... plus vehicles exert the most amt of stress on the road when accelerating and decelerate... as in bus stops and traffic junction...

hope that answers yr question [:p]

thanks for your info! smile.gif anyway, i have noticed that the RC as u mentioned earlier has bad traction when wet? cos many times when it rains, and i'm at the bus stop which has RC at the bus bay, i've noticed many buses wheel locking just before it comes to a halt.

the wheel lock happens at very very slow speed, like maybe 5km/h, just before they stop. does RC have worse traction in wet as compared to normal tar roads when wet?

anytime bro~ [:)]

i'm not too sure about that...

but i tink it can be attributed to the fact that they will always try to make the surface rough... over time these rough edge gets worn off... then maybe becomes smooth....

something like some HDB block's ground floor... they will try to make the surface rough... but overtime... they will eventually become slippery... like the block where i'm staying at....

or maybe its the bus's tyres... [:p]

↡ Advertisement