Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

We human beings got what we deserved don’t we?

Abusing the earth and Mother Nature.

Instead of taking care this planet, keep finding another planet to move to.

Lucky at my age I won’t be around to see the day after tomorrow...hopefully.

I’m on the fence on this “we got what we deserve” statement.

Now with full information on what to do and what not to do to prevent further damage to the environment, we have no excuse not to abide by what we have been educated with so non compliance would certainly result in “we got what we deserve”.

However, years back when not much info (if any at all) was available to us on how much damage it was to the environment when we use things like plastic bags; how were we to know that it would accelerate global warming etc so on that basis I don’t feel its fair to say “we go it what we deserve”, my 2 cents....

• Praise 6

Iâm on the fence on this âwe got what we deserveâ statement.

Now with full information on what to do and what not to do to prevent further damage to the environment, we have no excuse not to abide by what we have been educated with so non compliance would certainly result in âwe got what we deserveâ.

However, years back when not much info (if any at all) was available to us on how much damage it was to the environment when we use things like plastic bags; how were we to know that it would accelerate global warming etc so on that basis I donât feel its fair to say âwe go it what we deserveâ, my 2 cents....

It’s not just things like plastic bags or straws.

I know life is about choices. But is there a need to manufacture thousands of handphone covers for 1 model? and we have so many models. Do we need Pokémon, snoopy, Garfield, care bear, etc design for each model of phone? It’s a waste. Where do all these goes to if unsold? How about the manufacturing process with the plastics and chemicals?

This is just one example. There are a lot others.

Everything has a chain effect...cause and effect.

Sorry I don’t know how to use bombastic words but you get the drift.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Lucky i old liao, most probably won't live to see the end of our planet but pity the future gen who will live to see apocalypse, if we humans continue our wayward way towards our mother earth.

• Praise 4

This poster at NTU sum it all up...haha. They forgot:

- F by PAP

Is it done by you @DACH? Or bo eng?

post-1829-0-91193800-1549597165_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4

While i can understand being a small island, it is difficult to predict the weather. To daily say the same thing is quite meaningless.

Fair, warm with isolated shower. Humidity 60 to 90%. Well most times temp here is between 27 to 34 C outdoor. Humidity easily above 80%. Maybe just report usual will do. Haha

But yet meteorologists/weatherman are some of the highest paid in the world with little on the job stress..
  • Praise 1

Again acrid smell at midnight ...in the East ... don’t tell me again some fire in JB again and weather forecast does not mention anything..... except that it will rain in whole of Singapore today aftenoon , Pray tell it does

Even the grass is all brown already around ,

This kind of heat normally is in middle of the year thingy

Edited by BanCoe

Again acrid smell at midnight ...in the East ... donât tell me again some fire in JB again and weather forecast does not mention anything..... except that it will rain in whole of Singapore today aftenoon , Pray tell it does

The weather normally starts to get hot by March.

Again acrid smell at midnight ...in the East ... don’t tell me again some fire in JB again and weather forecast does not mention anything..... except that it will rain in whole of Singapore today aftenoon , Pray tell it does

Must be from Sawadee land...

post-167240-0-38033500-1550017128_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Yes. These few days unusually dry and hot.

Throat getting irritation. Urine a bit yellowish with bubble. Probably heaty.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2