Car Body wrapping, anyone?

Kelpie

I'm seeing some luxury cars doing car body wrapping. Anyone know what is the real purpose of car body wrapping? comestic? Does it feel hot with a dull black skin?

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

it a nice idea but so far the cost of doing it is almost the same as repainting the car. but as some bro mentioned, could be a good idea to use it to protect the original paint to enhance the resale value. but the question i have is how many people can tell if the current paint coat on the car is really factory painted or aftermarket ones. the aftermarket ones really so much different from the factory ones? just wonderingcrazy.gif

don't think you need to wax, maybe those who done it before can share more detail. but if kena scratch, guess you can just replace the affect ara with a new wrap?

It actually looks good. There's a GTR with matt black sticker all round, very chio!

Saw a new Subaru WRX STI with matt black sticker too, very nice.

And wondering too what will be the colour to state in the log card ?

Example if your car is white ... then you wrapped in matted black ...

Colour : White (Black) or Zebra ??? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
It actually looks good. There's a GTR with matt black sticker all round, very chio!

Saw a new Subaru WRX STI with matt black sticker too, very nice.

Were you at Geylang when u saw those 2 cars? I was having supper dim sum and saw those 2 ride. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement