Do you drink ZERO drinks?

Leepee

Do you drink ZERO drinks?  

38 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Never, the chemical will kill me

Lately there are many different type of Zero drinks.

Coke Zero, 7-Up Zero, Sinalco Zero, etc.

Is the artificial sugar used really going to kill or cause health problems?

Just had my Kickapoo Zero for lunch. Burpppp..

↡ Advertisement

I've 1/2 year ago to zero calories soft drinks. Amazing effect, losing my tummy!

I believe the new formula they use is no longer those artificial sugar thingy like in Diet Coke. The Coke light, Pepsi Max all use a newer formula since the time there was a big hoo ha about artificial sugar causing cancer.

Post: don't really like the taste, but i prefer to pay a bit more for the no-sugar-added peel fresh or fruit tree.

then you pay for nothing, those are just as bad, merely concentrate mixed with water.

its not no sugar, its no sugar added. i add sugar laced concentrate with water is also called no sugar added.

learn to read labels it could save your life or a lot of pain in your later years

i find Coke Zero really not too bad, like original taste... unlike the previous Coke Diet or Light (the kopi tiam assistant like to call Coke Light as Lye Kor "underwear" [laugh][laugh] )

if really zero sugar, then i will support Coke again...

have cut down alot on Coke in the past few years liao [sly][sly]

[sweatdrop] What chemical are you talking about??

Btw I found this online...

Animal studies have convincingly proven that artificial sweeteners cause body weight gain. A sweet taste induces an insulin response, which causes blood sugar to be stored in tissues (including fat), but because blood sugar does not increase with artificial sugars, there is hypoglycemia and increased food intake the next time there is a meal.

After a while, rats given sweeteners have steadily increased caloric intake, increased body weight, and increased adiposity (fatness). Furthermore, the natural responses to eating sugary foods (eating less at the next meal and using some of the extra calories to warm the body after the sugary meal) are gradually lost.

thats provided if you are only on a diet of artifical sweeteners ba.

if it's just drinks, i think is fine, because there are other foods that will eventually break down into sugars... and the body will not be sugar starved anyway.

but bad news for those who hit cokes for the sugar high.

Lately there are many different type of Zero drinks.

Coke Zero, 7-Up Zero, Sinalco Zero, etc.

Is the artificial sugar used really going to kill or cause health problems?

Just had my Kickapoo Zero for lunch. Burpppp..

I never notice Kickapoo also got this option ... so far i have tried all the "diet or zero" gas drinks and found Coke-Zero the most tasty.

But I miss my Cherry Coke ... it has been almost 10 years that I last drank, seems F&N not keen to produce this product.

Edited by Tiny_planet

I drink at least two cans of Coke Zero daily....lunch and dinner time!

Manage to keep my slim waist....but not too sure I will suffer illness in later life or not.

OTT a bit, i used to use Equal on my daily coffee for about a year and during that time i always suffer frequent headache, heaviness on my head at least once a week. i tot maybe because i am old liao so got this problem.

after reading in wikipedia about some side effects that chemical sugar will occur on some users (including headache), i decided to stop using Equal and the result is quick and dramatic...i didnt get headache for the past few months now...

↡ Advertisement