$3 Ah Soo Vouchers up for grab at West side!!!

Jamjammer

Dear all,

I went to pump at Clementi Ave 2 esso Station last night for usual top-up, was sad to see one of my favourite station is in the midst of winding down. However, they are giving $3 vouchers for every $40 for locations at West Coast, Holland and Jalan Buroh!! The vouchers are valid from now till 31st Marc 2009!! As it's a free for all, I just grab easily 10 pieces for all my driving kakis and neighbours.

Heard the station will be closed on 5th Jan 2009, so hurry and go grab a few for yourself, family & friends. [nod][thumbsup]

Merry Christmas to all, may you find the true peace and love in this Christmas time. [angel]

↡ Advertisement

Thank you.

I had the $3 off $40 vouchers for one at AMK Ave 6 before it closed down to be rebuilt as Shell.

Save me quite a lot of money.smile.gif

Just doing my bit for the MCF spirit to help fellow drivers. I learn much from all the veteran here and doing my bit for the community here. [drivingcar]

I pumped $50+ over at the station down at Jalan Bukit Merah and the cashier was nice enough to use a $3 voucher for me! Plus, she gave me a stack to use at the other 3 branches!

Shiok!!

Yeah.... still have but I'm not sure whats the expiry date. If there isn't any for that station, just grab some for other stations.

Economic Hard Time... must save!

hi bros..i went over to jln bukit merah esso station but they say they are not giving out but the alexandra one is..but has already closed down..hmm..there is only one esso at jalan bukit merah right? so shouldnt be wrong..

dunno..but i went to clementi ave 2 esso and they gave me one big stack..haha but the 3 petrol stations are quite far..

↡ Advertisement