Comment on China TV handphone

Spidercool

Hi bro and sis,

I'm thinking of getting a TV phone due to their function and low price.

However, there are so many models out in the market and really have no idea how good or bad is the phone.

may those bro, sis current using one or had one before to comment and recommend which model to buy.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi bro and sis,

However, there are so many models out in the market and really have no idea how good or bad is the phone.

may those bro, sis current using one or had one before to comment and recommend which model to buy.

Thanks.

Get the Chiang Jiang Model,

Two thing to note for this mode.

1) Battery Life (usually i will pick the highest capacity but this going to compensate with the size)

2) Functionality ( The camera mode is only 1 Mega Pixel , TV reception good, many feature inside also, i can even record my program)

Last sat i just bought a Chiang Jiang A618, 3600mAh. Very happy with it. I can even shake the phone to scroll to next page. Size is as big as my Nokia 82.

Check out for A968 which is better iconic than 618 but just lesser Language selected.

Get the Chiang Jiang Model,

Two thing to note for this mode.

1) Battery Life (usually i will pick the highest capacity but this going to compensate with the size)

2) Functionality ( The camera mode is only 1 Mega Pixel , TV reception good, many feature inside also, i can even record my program)

Last sat i just bought a Chiang Jiang A618, 3600mAh. Very happy with it. I can even shake the phone to scroll to next page. Size is as big as my Nokia 82.

Check out for A968 which is better iconic than 618 but just lesser Language selected.

Thot we cannot use MIC phones as indicated by IDA? Actually am alos interested. Went to Sim Lim (ground floor facing the canal and traffic light) saw one MIC TV phone, but display and camera cannot make it so didn't buy.

hmm can try level 3 at sim lim... outside a shop that sells all the ink catridges etc.. got a booth selling those hp too... not sure still ard not..

but then.. saw many designs last time... think quite affordable too..

my ger fren had one with tv.. she loved it...

but clumsy lar.. she cracked the LCD screen.. so bye bye to that phone.. hahaha

Neutral Newbie

Just curious, why do you want to get a tv phone to strain your eyes when you can watch tv on a big clear screen at home in a cozy room?

Neutral Newbie

I got 1 too. The radio and tv functions are good. However design is lousy and some functions like touch screen doesnt work well after a while. If there is a warranty, it'll be good.

Thot we cannot use MIC phones as indicated by IDA? Actually am alos interested. Went to Sim Lim (ground floor facing the canal and traffic light) saw one MIC TV phone, but display and camera cannot make it so didn't buy.

LoL , you mean the indian shop ? They also selling MP4 , quite aggressive in selling . :D

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro and sis,

Thanks.

Good phone and features. Only problems are software support, warranty and the high radiation emitted. I am sensitive to such frequency as my ears hurts if I use it for too long

Hi bro and sis,

Thanks.

My friend bought one from Sim Lim. I dunno which model but according to him, these phone are cheaper and many fuctions. Reliability is ok and design also dun look cheap.

Hi bros,

have asked ard and the best recommended phone from the shops is A698, upgraded version from A690. Better batt life, functions etc...

The best price offered is S$180. any bro here can comment on this phone and price?

can i borrow the thread abit.. does any bro know how the dual sim card in 1 hp works oso? i have 2 numbers, 1 for work and 1 for my own and its really a pain to carry 2 mobile phones... i was wondering if the dual sim card will work.

can i borrow the thread abit.. does any bro know how the dual sim card in 1 hp works oso? i have 2 numbers, 1 for work and 1 for my own and its really a pain to carry 2 mobile phones... i was wondering if the dual sim card will work.

If its for work purposes, I suggest you get either of the 2 dual-SIM phones from Samsung.

I'll never trust a made-in-china phone for work purposes.

came back from old Woodlands Central. One of the shops there selling A968 @$168 with 1 mth warranty & $150 for w/o warranty after package open on the spot check.

↡ Advertisement