CNY Reunion Dinner

Caaa

As usual, need to take care on the above........two usual options: Eat at home or dine out. [sweatdrop]

Just like to check with fellow MCFer: What is your/family's plan so far, am trying to get some idea especially for dine out, where is good? [rolleyes]

Last but not least, congrats on the new nice look of MCF and Happy New Year to all, me today last day of work for 2008...... [wave]

Huat Ah! [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

if lazy to cook then dine out but prepare to pay a premium to eat in hurry coz restaurant usually run 2 shift for dinner for CNY eve and at times, less QC on the food served..

eat at home lor.... market so bad, buy nasi lemak, one pack each is good enough... not forgeting the bandung :D

but but.. accordingly to little nonya, need to be virgin in order to have nasi lemak wor..

mee siam can be recommended as alternative and for the elite, hum can be added upon application.

but but.. accordingly to little nonya, need to be virgin in order to have nasi lemak wor..

mee siam can be recommended as alternative and for the elite, hum can be added upon application.

A$$ virgin can bo?

[shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

A$$ virgin can bo?

is that still an option for u? the only virgin hole you got is your left ear [:p]

Edited by Sony

eat at home lor.... market so bad, buy nasi lemak, one pack each is good enough... not forgeting the bandung :D

yaya, u got spare bo? :D

Neutral Newbie

Tis one is real funny... :D Xiangyun mama jus said it last wk only n she oso died last wk... [smallcry]

is that still an option for u? the only virgin hold you got is your left ear [:p]

U hv "take care" of his right ear liao? that's fast ! [sweatdrop]

for my family, we always eat at home lah.... but if you wanna eat out, you might want to try Peony Jade at Clarke Quay. Nice food! [thumbsup]

Thanks for advise......am looking around north east area, old folks can travel too far yet prefer to dine out...... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

My hb n i had decided to dine at home...We had a small steamboat for 2...will jus buy few pkt of chicken soup...get all e seafood, sabu sabu...jus cook n eat...we can oso grill them like the hot stones...

Tink all restaurant v crowded...but if i were to choose, I will go noble house...

Home steamboat the best...but need to still go out for the lo=hei...

We normally have it at Jumbo..use all the accumulated jumbo$ and get free wine, etc

↡ Advertisement