Nissan Teana Experience

Kalmath

Will be a pity if they give up Teana. It's design & image had improved frm past....just need to continue innovate & step up.

if they really give up on current Teana, then i will be driving a " limited edition " ha ha ha 

• Praise 6

Wow.....your SE jumping ship to another place is it ? 

first time hear SE make such comment. 

Anyway, PM you the SE contactwho sold me my Teana, she mentioned they have 1 unit of black + black. 

good luck. 

thanks bro again...OC said wait and see...car show this weekend...or next jan motorshow more new models

also maybe they bring in altima or maxima next yr ?!

• Praise 1

thanks bro again...OC said wait and see...car show this weekend...or next jan motorshow more new models

also maybe they bring in altima or maxima next yr ?!

No prob bro.

Just helping out. 

Waiting to see what they bring in if they really discontinued the Teana also. 

• Praise 8

I went to take a look at the Teana earlier this year, and the SE was pushing me towards the Xtrail instead.

Told me that the Xtrail was a no brainer vs the Teana. Same size, around the same price, much better flexibility and much better value.

Looks like TC may have cannibalized some of the demand for the Teana themselves.

I went to take a look at the Teana earlier this year, and the SE was pushing me towards the Xtrail instead.

Told me that the Xtrail was a no brainer vs the Teana. Same size, around the same price, much better flexibility and much better value.

Looks like TC may have cannibalized some of the demand for the Teana themselves.

sama sama..but SE ask me consider QQ instead.. say very steady...

then i said i need memory seat coz 2 driver.... electri seat is silly without memory..might as well give me manual seat - easier to adjust...

anyway i can sense they not keen to sell teana...

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost/_jcr_content/main_par/download/file.res/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

does seem to make more margin from QQ than teana...or i think really no stock..

sama sama..but SE ask me consider QQ instead.. say very steady...

then i said i need memory seat coz 2 driver.... electri seat is silly without memory..might as well give me manual seat - easier to adjust...

anyway i can sense they not keen to sell teana...

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost/_jcr_content/main_par/download/file.res/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

does seem to make more margin from QQ than teana...or i think really no stock..

Maybe TC could be trying to secure their SUV ranking, so keep pushing for QQ and Xtrail. Probably comm lower for the SE

Teana supporters ...maybe u guys want to write some review abt this car. When there is more demand, TC sure will bring in the stocks

Among the 2.0 litre family sedans, Accord and Teana both quite ghostly... hard to spot one. Mainly Mz6 and Camry running around.

Looks like TC give up and decide to spend more time on Slyphy, QQ and Xtrail.

Bro maybe u seldom drive around that's y u hardly spot teana..

2.5L alot nowadays and cos of quite a number of things more than 2L make people's rather buy 2.5 and even though 2.5 is more but doesn't mean no buyer for 2L..

People buy teana is for the famous comfort level this car give

• Praise 1

Very Fed-Up with Tan Chong,whenever they stop bring in a Model,a few Years later,alot of Parts no Stock [bigcry] ,this happened to my 370z,i hoped it won't affect the current Teana Owners... [thumbsdown]

Luckily brought Teana instead on Camry. Saw Camry 2.5 with new face lift selling $143 at Car @ Expo Yesterday form 2 yrs ago price (a drop of $15K)  . Teana 2.5 still selling as the price I brought 2 yrs ago.

Edited by pat3g
  • Praise 1

Nice....where you got your protection coat done?

How much it cost?

My friend company at serangoon.. $450 for my car size

post-97074-0-50958400-1478245191_thumb.jpeg

This is the 3rd day with heavy rain washing my car everyday..

Water dont stay on car..car move all rain water gone so shiok

If you seen the cost price for Teana bought in by TC, they are not really making much profit margin.

This is why perhaps they prefer to push for QQ 2.0 or Xtrail. Personally I felt they have no intention to push Teana too.

Also, I indent mine White Exterior and Black interior. Took a longer time but definitely more worthwhile in the long run. I was expecting more for the Teana given that Sonata, K5 and Mazda 6 have better interior features.

• Praise 1

If you seen the cost price for Teana bought in by TC, they are not really making much profit margin.

This is why perhaps they prefer to push for QQ 2.0 or Xtrail. Personally I felt they have no intention to push Teana too.

Also, I indent mine White Exterior and Black interior. Took a longer time but definitely more worthwhile in the long run. I was expecting more for the Teana given that Sonata, K5 and Mazda 6 have better interior features.

Curious why you choose Teaba over Sonata, K5, M6 when you think they have better interior features?
↡ Advertisement