Pharmacy purchases in Malaysia

Genie47

A very learned old man once told me:

tiong Kok bu? Mah see hng liap kiew, jit eh kang (also 2 ballon and one cave)

Service Hoh, Siang diong yao liao

:XD:

Service hor, tio ai tai kok bu, jiu hu bu pun buay pai, tiong kok bu siao siao one depend on luck.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i heard Malaysian pays 1rm to see doctor in their poly.......and some former Malaysian complain the health care there cannot make it! Knn......1rm expect to get the mountain.....ccb!

my mum have her heart scan, see doctor, etc.. total bill, 7 ringgit only..... that's what i call subsidized medical care. in sg, we subsidize those doctor's sentosa cove unit from our own pocket.. [laugh]

• Praise 2

I see but i hardly go through woodland, tuas is much faster for me to go johor. So normally will hand ard in nusajaya or bukit indah hehe

i usually go Dápotic just opposite Bukit Indah Aeon. Member got discount also. 

buy MC lah, medicine is come in the package. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

must see what kind of medicine....if roster for aramin 5 sure wont be not in package wan....lol...

my mum have her heart scan, see doctor, etc.. total bill, 7 ringgit only..... that's what i call subsidized medical care. in sg, we subsidize those doctor's sentosa cove unit from our own pocket.. [laugh]

singapore oso subsidized wan.......but the treatment and medicine price jack up already.....so subsidized doesnt mean get subsidy....

singapore oso subsidized wan.......but the treatment and medicine price jack up already.....so subsidized doesnt mean get subsidy....ððð

err...people say the service no good wan.....maciam line production like that.....next!ððð

heh...u forget the $7 dollar heart bypass har.....SG of course have de.....except its not for us!ð¢ð¢ð¢

wah....fr coming.....ððð

That's what the old man was saying! :XD:

Do you need doc prescription to buy drugs over there ?

not that I know of, so far bought medicine for gout and high blood pressure and pain killers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1