Leather Upholstery Shops

Achtung

jackspeed is good. I can't say for the other. I have it done there. Half leather at S$850 include steering wheel & center cushion. Still in good condition after more than 2 years.

↡ Advertisement

My mind is made up. I will be heading Jackspeed bro. Cheers for the feedback.

jackspeed is good. I can't say for the other. I have it done there. Half leather at S$850 include steering wheel & center cushion. Still in good condition after more than 2 years.

if u want budget abit, can enquire from those furniture shops..

They did it for exklusive when i bought my megane years back, suede and alcantra [thumbsup] Workmanship was [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

No place to post my queries so hijack this thread.

Went down to Classic Auto Leather to get my leather changed after reading the reviews from SGCarMart. After the service, wanted to post a review but was told they are Recommended Merchant so ththey have to read through the review first before the review can be posted.

I was quite disappointed with the fact that if a workshop pays, their negative reviews can't be displayed. No wonder all of them had such good reviews. Felt so cheated.

Went down to Classic Auto Leather to get my leather changed after reading the reviews from SGCarMart. After the service, wanted to post a review but was told they are Recommended Merchant so ththey have to read through the review first before the review can be posted.

I was quite disappointed with the fact that if a workshop pays, their negative reviews can't be displayed. No wonder all of them had such good reviews. Felt so cheated.

I did 2 cars with them and was ok. What happened to yours? Perhaps, you can share here?

After visiting Classic,...i have to spent another S$700 at agent to change the passenger door lock @#$%^&*

They farked up the locks? Usually its the ah tiong workers. Did u tell the towkay neo Irene?

Actually my issues are minor.

1. Sales promised to complete all 3 rows of seat plus swop new dashboard for me in 1 day. But they can't finish in time. It is not a big issue because I expected more than 1 day. But I feel that if you can't make it, don't promise. Worse thing is, when I went in on day 1, they haven't even finished my 2nd row. I had to wait from 6.45 to 7.30pm. I had to wait till 2nd day to collect my 3rd row.

2. On my 2nd day, they were ok. When they realised my dashboard got slight diff, they called me so when I went down to have a look, they improvised and manage to fit in for me. However, I realised they didn't do up a zip on my 3rd row seats. My stock 3rd row has zip to keep my 8th headrest. Luckily I went down to check, else have to go down on another day.

3. My 3rd row leathers weren't done up properly.

4. My 2nd row seat right door area has a few scratches. Looks like from the moving in of the seats. They replaced 2 screws. Must have lost them because they didn't inform me as I found one of them in my boot.

Here's how my 3rd seats looks like.

Worse thing is that when I want to post a review, sgcarmart told me they're Recommended Merchant so must let them read first. No wonder they have all 4/5 ratings. This is quite crap leh.

post-24269-0-81346800-1390753559_thumb.jpg

They farked up the locks? Usually its the ah tiong workers. Did u tell the towkay neo Irene?

I deal with the guy Yap.

ONLY 3 door can lock with remote control.

The door behind driver cannot lock. Must use manual locking

siao

one whole set all round only 800+ max

try tomo auto at bedok north or regency leather

i recommend regency leather over tomo autocare, cheaper

tomo autocare != the more famous tomo

When u ask a quote for "Leather", make sur its for leather.

Some wil quote for PVC, Half leather or synthetic leather.

All have different prices n quality. Some PVC n synthetic leather damm good n u cant tell the difference.

Hi, i just did my leather seats at Premiere Sound Trading. Gotten a set of full leather for $800+ and quite satisfy with the workmanship.

I dun think u can get full real leather for $800.

Car seat leather also thicker than house sofa leather hor.

And leather got many different qualities.

(edited)

Suay man. I always around when they 'strip' the car.

I deal with the guy Yap.

ONLY 3 door can lock with remote control.

The door behind driver cannot lock. Must use manual locking

The 3rd row pic shows shoddy workman. Have u asked them rectify? U should.

1. Sales promised to complete all 3 rows of seat plus swop new dashboard for me in 1 day. But they can't finish in time. It is not a big issue because I expected more than 1 day. But I feel that if you can't make it, don't promise. Worse thing is, when I went in on day 1, they haven't even finished my 2nd row. I had to wait from 6.45 to 7.30pm. I had to wait till 2nd day to collect my 3rd row.

2. On my 2nd day, they were ok. When they realised my dashboard got slight diff, they called me so when I went down to have a look, they improvised and manage to fit in for me. However, I realised they didn't do up a zip on my 3rd row seats. My stock 3rd row has zip to keep my 8th headrest. Luckily I went down to check, else have to go down on another day.

4. My 2nd row seat right door area has a few scratches. Looks like from the moving in of the seats. They replaced 2 screws. Must have lost them because they didn't inform me as I found one of them in my boot.

Worse thing is that when I want to post a review, sgcarmart told me they're Recommended Merchant so must let them read first. No wonder they have all 4/5 ratings. This is quite crap leh.

Edited by Achtung

Workmanship n quality looks quite bad. [thumbsdown]

I asked for full leather cos they quoted full and half for $300 difference. So I guess you know roughly how much I pay for. It's near the $2k range.

I will still advise you to get it rectified.

Actually I am not surprised at all reading your last paragraph. When commercial deals are involved in any publications or website/forum, the readers have to take so-called reviews with a pinch of salt as there is screening to take out negative ones.

As advised by some bros here, the shop should replace or make good poorly done work free of charge.

Had a bad experience too with Classic. Went to replace a small portion of my torn leather seat. After a day, i went back, only to realized they replaced the part that wasn't torn! How stupid. I asked why was such a mistake made... and the reply i got was that my instruction wasn't clear... zzz

Next, the chair started rattling like mad.. and i sent it back, they test drove, and came back to me saying there is nothing wrong with the seat. I was so disappointed. The next day, i went back to my agent and told the problem. They checked and indeed found something loose underneath the car seat. It was rectified and I had peace again. I am banning Classic and always wondered why a top and well-raved merchant by the car community had given me such a distasteful experience.

Well, it takes time to do up the upholstery. And it's nearing CNY. Of course the other reason is I'm too lazy to argue with these people.

It's not that I didn't read something with a pinch of salt. I'm just disappointed with the fact that SgCarmart doesn't allow me to post my reviews about them. It's like you pay protection money...

I even sent in a query to SgCarmart about this and they haven't replied. Maybe it's CNY period.

↡ Advertisement