Leather Upholstery Shops

Achtung

I did my leather seats with Classic recently as well. I felt the stitching workmanship and the quality of the supposed 'dakota' leather was excellent, no complaints there but i did leave my car there for 5 days to let them take their own sweet time to do it. I don't believe in rush jobs so i asked them to tell me how long they needed to do it. They repaired the foam cushion on my bucket seats as well.

But after i got my car back, there was an incredibly irritating buzzing noise coming from front seats when driving. Apparently the seat was not fixed back properly, but they rectified it satisfactorily after i went back to them, so it didn't cause me too much grief although it would be much better if i didn't need to go back at all.

↡ Advertisement

Sorry to dig up a post so long ago.

I think they change to

http://www.jackspeed.com/

Me too looking for a upholstery shop to do my estima's driver seat armrest. Cracked and chipped off. Guessed one of the previous workshop must have accidentally made a small cut till then it start to split longer..

Best is to take good care of your leather seats since day 1..apply leather wax periodically.. It should serve you well for entire 10 yrs..

Yep. Because all the rest are ok except the driver's armrest. Even the seats are still quite ok.

Anyway 8cushion quoted, just not sure if need to make 2 trips or just once to go and do, probably will call them again later after 9am.

As for jackspeed, tried calling their number posted on the web, somehow it says number no longer in use.

Well i went 8 cushion to do the armrest wrapping was told $56 for pvc leather. Theytook the armrest and will call me when done.

Only in the afternoon has a guy from PremiumOne call saying about $40 for samething. Guessed they called after I posted a quote request online at uphosltery.sg

But 8cushion alrdy took my armrest... ;)